How to control aggressive programs under Windows 8.1 and 10?
To control aggressive programs and processes under Windows 8.1 and 10, t
he easy solution!
1.) Check the performance and prioritization of processes!
If you want to relieve the CPU from a CPU-intensive process, you can put down, the priority of the corresponding program under Windows 8.1!
1. Click in the Windows 8.1 Task Manager the Tab Details (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
2. Select the program that is to get to a lower priority.
3. With a mouse right-click the context menu appears, select the priority option and adjust them!
(... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
| (Image-1) Performance and prioritization of processes under Windows 8.1 and 8!
Using the Windows 8.1 Task Manager to end a program yourself might be faster than waiting, but any unsaved changes will be lost. If you have important work that you want to keep, wait a few minutes and let Windows 8.1 try to fix the problem first.
2.) To relieve Windows 8.1 via processes or programs kill!
If a program hangs, you can finish it completely by right-clicking!
Here in the example, Google's Chrome browser has hung up! Start Windows 8.1 Task Manager, click the Processes tab and highlight the Google Chrome browser, then select finish the task option by right-clicking in the menu, or click the End Task button! (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) End Task, Kill programs in Windows 8.1!
If a program on your Windows 8.1 computer stops responding, Windows will try to find the problem and fix it automatically. If you don't want to wait, you can end the program yourself by using Windows 8.1 Task Manager.
3.) Restart the processes (programs)!
In Windows 8.1 Task-Manager via right-click on the CPU intensive program and restart!
Here in the example, the MS EXPLORER! Start Windows 8.1 Task Manager [Ctrl + Shift + Esc] click on the tab processes and highlight the MS EXPLORER, via a right-click open the menu, select Restart or click the Restart button!
Unfortunately, you can not restart all programs when using the Task Manager! But there is a solution:
... restart windows programs or processes with ProcessKO!
| (Image-3) Restart programs and processes under Windows 8.1!
The Windows 8.1 Task Manager displays the programs, processes, and services that are currently running on your computer. You can use Task Manager to monitor your computer’s performance or to close a program that's not responding on Windows 8.1.
FAQ 187: Updated on: 12 May 2020 20:34
To see how long has the MS OS Windows 10 or 8.1 Computer been running, the solution is simple, or to see last restart time or Install-Date Content: 1.
Here are some ways to find and Start the Windows 8.1 / 10 Task Manager, or create a Desktop Shortcut for the taskmgr.exe and Pin on Windows Start Menu Solutions
A Desktop shortcut, to start the Task Manager in minimized or normal window mode, the solution is simple and for all Windows 10, 8.1, 7, ie 11 The solution
If you want start the Google chrome browser to run on Windows 8.1 or 10 in the Metro APP mode or switch from Metro to desktop mode, the solution is very
Sometimes you want fast to dock two directories, or documents, and compare, here is the solution for Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10. Thanks to the docking
Here, the solution to go back to extra large icons in the thumbnail view of Windows 8 an 8.1 Content: 1. Switch Thumbnails over Windows Explorer View
When opening or starting a program, the already open window opens, here is the solution for opening a new program window under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Sometimes
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8.1 explorer hangs?
- Can I somehow restart programs under Windows 8.1?
- Kill programes that i dont need running for windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- How to control windows 8.1 when hanging?
- Background programs Windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 task manager set priority?
- Windows 8.1 hangs all the time?
- I cannot find the process killer under Win 8.1, please help?
- Win 8.1 explorer hangs?
- Windows 8.1 aggressive ads?
- Set process priorities under Windows 8.1?
- RUNNING PROGRAMS UNDER WIN 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Kill program windows 8?
- Which tasks can you finish win8.1?
- Windows 8.1 slow?
- Win 8.1 destop starts slowly?
- Windows 8.1 apps don't start and the pc hangs up?
- Windows 8.1 optimize processes?
- Win 8.1 slow?
- Windows 8.1 firewall more aggressive?
- Google chrome freezes?
- Windows 8.1 what do pc hang up?
- Usb priority increase in windows 8.1?
- Quickly kill programs under Windows 8 but how?
- Windows 8.1 explorer freezes?
- What can I do if my Windows 8.1 is getting slower and slower due to some programs?
- WINDOWS 8.1 priority for Internet Explorer?
- Processor assignment like win 8.1?
- How to back end process to win 8.1 task manager?
- Windows 8 slowly hangs up?
- Increase PC speed in windows 8.1?
- INCREASE PRIORITY WINDOW 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 is slow?
- Internet too slow and stuck under windows 8?
Keywords: windows, ten, 10, eight, 8.1, control, aggressive, programs, relieve, Questions, Answers, Software