Start the Device Manager on Windows 8, 8.1 and Win 10 (open, find, run)!
The Device Manager is a key component in Win-8, 8.1 10. Here you will find information about installation and configuration of computer hardware.
The Windows Device Manager provides also a graphical view for you, of the hardware that is installed on your computer.
1. Open the Device Manager via the Windows X menu in Windows 8 and 8.1/10!
1. Please press the key combination [Windows + X],
2. then simply click on the text Device Manager (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
and you will see the Device Manager on Windows 8.1 and 10!
And then the Windows Device Manager appears on all MS Windows operating systems, Windows 10 the Windows X menu has a different color but the device manager entry can also be found here and can be used to start the device manager!
Start the Device Manager on Windows 8 and Win 8.1 (open, find)!
2. Start the Device Manager via Run command in Windows 8.1 and 8/10!
If you prefer to launch the programs from the Run dialog, press the [Windows+R] key combination and use devmgmt.msc to start in Win-8 via command to open Device Manager. (... see Image-2 Arrow-2)
This procedure is also to be opened from the Device Manager via the Run dialog for all Microsoft Windows operating systems, it may be that you are asked for an administrator password or a confirmation become!
Run Command to open the Device Manager on Windows 8.1 and Win 8
All devices communicate with Windows through a piece of software called a device driver. You can use Device Manager to install and update the drivers for your hardware devices, modify hardware settings for those devices and troubleshoot problems.
Many instructions for fixing problems with the operation of devices in Windows 10 include the "Go to Device Manager" point and, despite the fact that this is an elementary operation, some beginners do not know how to do this.
1. Device Manager via Windows 10 / 8.1 search!
Easy find and open Device Manager with Search
In Windows 10 / 8.1, there is a well-functioning search, and if you don't know how to start or open something, the first thing you should try is: almost always the necessary element or utility is found.
To open the Device Manager, simply click on the search icon (magnifying glass) in the taskbar and enter "Device Manager" in the input field. After you find the object you want, click it with your mouse.
Tip: use Windows + Q keyboard shortcut!
| (Image-3) Device Manager via Windows 10 search!
4.) Create Desktop Shortcut for Device manager!
1. Please press the Windows key combination [Win-Logo] + [D] to see the Windows Desktop.
2. Right-click on the Windows 8 desktop and select "New" >> "Shortcut" .
3. Then simply enter: devmgmt.msc in the input field that is called up, for example Device Manager as the name.
(... see Image-4 Point 1 to 7)
See also: ... program shortcuts for Windows 8 or 8.1 on the desktop
| (Image-4) Device Manager on Windows Desktop as a Shortcut!
You can use the device manager in Windows whether you use the Start menu, or you can use the device manager to view and / or manage the hardware components of your MS Windows system. To open it in Windows, these step by step device manager tips are very valuable!
FAQ 119: Updated on: 16 July 2020 08:29
It is with Windows 8, 8.1, or seven fairly simple to adjust the settings so that the paging file pagefile.sys, swapfile.sys is deleted on shutdown. The
In Windows 8.1 and eight can be quite good via the win 8 or 8.1 device manager, search automatically for updated driver software. Here the Windows-8/8.1 accesses the verified Ms-House driver-database.
If you are in Windows 8 and 8.1 for a little individuality, change your desktop background image, is on the first step that you want to do for Win 8.1 or 8
When you works in Windows 11, 10, 8.1 or Win 7, and wont export the results from the MS-Explorer as a file list xls, csv, html or text or print, this is
If you want Shutdown the Windows 8, 8.1, 10 or 7 at a specific time, you can use the solutions with and without external programs. The solution is also for
To disable in Microsoft Windows Desktop OS 8.1, the auto switch of the window border color, based on the colors in the desktop background picture 1.
In Windows 8.1/8 and Windows 10, it is quite easy to disable Internet Explorer A complete uninstall is not possible because many programs related functions
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do I access Device Manager using Command Prompt for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
- This PC manager, device manager download?
- Start device manager from the command window windows 8.1 and windows 10?
- How do I start Windows 8 for new devices?
- Open device manager via task manager?
- How do I run Device Manager Windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
- Start downloading the device manager shortcut?
- Find devices and content in windows 8.1 and windows 10?
- Opening Windows 10 device manager is easier?
- Where is Device Manager in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
- Run device manager windows 8.1 or run device manager as administrator win 8.1 and windows 10?
- How do I get into the Windows 8 device manager?
- Where can I find Device Manager in Windows 8 and Windows 10?
- How do I update Device Manager in Window 8.1?
- Shortcut command for device manager, how do i find device manager in win 8.1 and windows 10?
- Multimedia devices windows 8.1?
- How can I display the driver manager in Windows 8.1 with run cmd?
- Windows 8.1 device manager?
- Windows 8.1 device manager open without a high school diploma?
- Windows command line hardware check windows 8.1 pro?
- How do you open the device manager in Win 8.1?
- How do I get into the device manager Win 8?
- How do I start the device manager as adminsitraotr?
- Device Manager issues in Windows 8.1?
- Find windows 8.1 devices and content?
- Are you using Device Manager Windows 8.1?
- Run command to open device manager in windows 8.1?
- I can not find the Win 8.1 device manager?
- Correct a shotrcut for device management in Windows 8.1?
- Win10 device manager cmd?
- Where is Device Manager in Dell in Windows 8?
- Run windows 8 device manager administrator?
- Add device manager to start menu window 8.1 or 10?
- Open windows 8.1 device manager and start?
- Windows 8 command to run device manager?
- Start device manager as administrator windows 10?
- Can't update device drivers in Device Manager in Windows 8?
- Can someone explain how I can open the device manager in Windows, can not find it via the start menu because I can not reach the manager?
- Run device manager in windows 8.1 and windows 10?
- Where is the search function in Windows to easily find or open the device manager?
- The device manager can be started under Windows 8.1 via?
- Where is the search function in Windows easy to find and open the device manager?
- Access to device manager in windows 8.1 and 10?
- Windows 8.1 hardware search?
- Open device manager windows 8?
- Download device manager windows 8 internet access?
- Win 8.1 device management via the execution menu?
- Lenovo Windows 8 device manager english software name picture?
- Device management Windows 8.1 system devices open?
- Use the Windows 8.1 run command to go to Device Manager.
- Questions asked about this answer:?
- Execute quick access dvmgt.com?
- Is there a device manager in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How can the device manager be found?
- Are you looking for other methods to open the device manager in Windows?
- Run windows 8 or 10 device manager?
- Run device manager in administrator mode on windows 8.1 and windows 10?
- How can I view Device Manager in Windows 8.1 using run cmd?
- Device manager windows 8.1 registry key?
- Open device manager from command prompt windows 8?
- Search alternatives via the context menu to open the device manager, can I use keyboard shortcuts under Windows or right click on the Windows to start device manager in a menu?
- Windows 8.1 device manager run administrator?
- Win 8.1 how do i get into device manager?
- Start Taskmgr hardware manager?
- Open windows 8.1 device manager via keyboard?
- Windows 8.1 hardware manager?
- Cmd device manager without device manager?
- Can I also open the device manager via the control panel in Windows?
- Open windows 8.1 device manager?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, start, device, manager, open, find, run, Questions, Answers, Software