Activate the checkbox to mark pictures!
Activating the checkboxes for marking pictures is very popular in File Explorer and not only suitable for advanced users!
Optionally, the check box for marking is one of the preferred methods for marking pictures in the file explorer
. So if you want to sort pictures in peace and not delete them, you also want to mark them and separate them into subfolders, i.e. remove blurry and blurred pictures, then also divide the photos into folders as desired, which is exactly the right thing if you have clean duplicate pictures sorted out
Simply activate the checkboxes for marking pictures!
This is then in the top left corner of the miniature views.
1. Menu > Tools > Use check boxes to select items
2. Click the check box to select or deselect photos.
The photos remain highlighted until the check box is cleared. Very practical, especially if you use 1, 2 or even 4 file explorers at the same time
, so moving photos becomes a pleasant task and you can finish the organizing task faster, which can be very advantageous, especially for very a lot of help a lot of holiday photos.
Also practical: ►► Marking the pictures after rating
| (Image-1) Activate the checkbox to mark images!
Marking the pictures by rating
You can access all tagged photos with a click of the mouse by ticking the checkbox labeled Tagged by ratings or other criteria, a method of separating to make organizing and summarizing your photos quicker so you can move the files to different folders. Checkboxes for marking pictures are very practical because you can't slip so quickly!
| (Image-2) Checkbox marked according to ratings in File Explorer!
Perfect for vacation photos, to sort the experiences of an impressive trip well and then share them with friends and family. Here you can see how easy it can be. But what to do if you come home with a whole flood of pictures:
Everyone is happy when they have taken a lot of photos, sort them after returning home, these many beautiful memories on the vacation photos. You are often overwhelmed, especially when there are others to be compared on camera and smartphone
. It is difficult to keep an overview or to only show selected pictures.
The solution to sort and organize thousands of pictures.
Updated on: 7 July 2021 08:03
Keywords: activate, checkbox, mark, pictures, activating, checkboxes, marking, very, popular, file, explorer, suitable, advanced
Similar information on the page
Activating tabs in Explorer on Windows is not necessary, a simple change is enough Users of the Excellent Windows File Explorer are a little overwhelmed
It is easy to do the picture evaluation in the alternative Explorer under Windows Users who use the Windows File Explorer are a little overwhelmed with
If necessary, simply switch to check boxes to select or mark the files and folders instead of the default mark Info: Especially with a newer Windows eg
It is practically all Explorer windows to be able to clone in Quad Explorer not only under Windows 10, 8.1, This operation opens a new quad explorer
Its easy to navigate up one level or more in the individual File Explorer on Windows 11, 10, etc. Classic Microsoft Windows Explorer users are a little
Marking photos or pictures correctly and quickly is an important task when managing pictures A marker is not only needed for the double image search,
Navigation area Change in Windows Explorer that the folder is highlighted under Windows 11 / 10 The very popular navigation area function to mark the current
It is easy to manage your own files in all four Explorer views on Windows 11, 10, etc. 1. Start your ► Quad Explorer for MS Windows OS as usual 2.
It is easy to activate the directory tree in the Explorer address bar and use it on Windows 11, 10, Desktop and MS Server Using the directory tree
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # GetWindowText # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Deleting duplicate pictures is not for me, or similar pictures, I pay close attention to my photos because they are particularly good pictures, I also take as much time as necessary, I am interested in whether I can better mark and move there?
- It is very time-consuming and it also takes time to delete those who have already liked to delete photos, but I still want to mark and sort pictures correctly, I don't want to put them in front of me anymore, what is the best way of marking the pictures?
- I do not want complex For example, recognizing the double motifs marking is important to me so that my recordings can be subordinated to folders what can make this possible?
- Need advice, what should you pay attention to when marking the pictures, what options do I have, marking the pictures is one of the most difficult tasks, but I still want to master these most important ones so that I can keep an overview, do I need help?
- Help I want to sort out vacation photos, what is the right way to mark the files, I am scared when I return home, from the vacation now face the challenge of sorting pictures need tips for marking?
- So now I want to sort all my pictures in peace, I do not like to delete them, I want to separate them in one go, so remove blurry and blurred pictures, then also the photos in folder parts if desired, is there a tool here?
- Help many pictures on the hard drive so that they can no longer be found, am I looking for different programs / solutions with which the sorting out or marking, sorting of the photos can be made easier and done quickly?