Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 / 11 (install)?
If you work under Windows 10 / 11 and your scanner is older than 2014 and the disk with the installation software is not the 64 bit available,
You should go to the official device manufacturer's website and download new drivers. Here is a small list of websites where you can download the required driver software:
► Brother ► HP ► Samsung ► Dell ► Xerox ► Epson ► Canon ► OKI ►Kyocera
1.) Information about problems with the driver for the scanner!
Download the driver, connect the scanner to the PC and run the driver installation. If this method does not work and the scanner does not work on Windows 10, you should try the following methods.
The tool is started. Follow the instructions of the utility. The printer or scanner must be connected at this time.
► Start the Windows 10 utility to troubleshoot the problem.
Tip: ► HP LaserJet III, 4, 5, Plus, Driver x64, x32, Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7!
If the problem is not resolved and Windows 10 / 11 still does not recognize the scanner, the installation should be checked.
Follow the instructions. Press the Windows logo + I key combination! Please click on devices
| (Image-1) Scanner device drivers Windows-10!
Klick Printer & Scanners and Add a Printer or scanner (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) Add Scanner under Windows 10!
Then the printers and scanners are searched! Please check if the scanner is turned on and correctly connected to the PC. If the scanner is connected via WiFi, please also check all WiFi settings and whether it is detected correctly on the Fritz box or your wireless router.
If not: Check if it appears in the Device Manager and start the driver update here:
If necessary, restart Windows 10, disconnect all connection cables and try all steps again.
Tip: It happens that there are conflicts between the other devices connected to the Windows 10 PC.
If you have not solved the problem, remove unneeded devices, uninstall the drivers!
And try again if necessary to repeat all steps.
Some manufacturers of scan devices themselves have conflict removal programs, or even online device detection!
I hope the scanner scans soon!
2.) Further tips on drivers, scanners and co.!
Out of all these errors, one is that the scanner is not recognized in Windows 10, this error is one of the most famous problems in Windows. If you upgrade your Windows operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 10, the Windows 10 Cannon or EPSON Scanner will not run properly. It is quite a frustrating error for Windows users that needs to be solved. The ones listed here are some of the methods to fix Windows 10 scanner not detected errors.
FAQ 209: Updated on: 23 September 2023 21:09
The solution is simple to turn off or on the Folder Protection after the Windows 10 Update Use the Windows Defender Security app to enable or disable Controlled
In the series of all Windows systems from Microsoft for working under Windows 10/11 the paging file is clear for the iron emergency in the memory need In
If the Internet connection is not available, you can also activate the Windows 10 Home and Pro optionally by phone Content / Tip / Solution: 1. Start
Properly turning off the computer on Windows 11 / 10 is very simple, here is the solution Content / tips / solution: 1. The shutdown provided by MS
To see the WLAN or WiFi connection speed under Windows 10 / 11, there is an easy way Content / Solution / Tipp: 1. Displaying the WLAN speed under
In Windows 10 and new Windows 11 you can use the Character Map tool to insert a special character in texts Windows 11 looks different but works the same
The classic Windows 98 or 95 themes can not just be activated in Windows 10 You can work a lot in Windows 10 with color and change the title bar under Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Install and use a scanner in Windows 10 and 11 Microsoft Support Windows 10 and 11?
- Scanner is not recognized Windows 10 and 11, recognizes wrong scanner?
- How can I install my scanner from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and 11?
- Samsung scanner software download?
- Windows 10 and 11 update scan problems, driver for the data carrier?
- Connect scanner to win 10 and 11, scanner driver is not installed?
- Xerox scanner is not recognized under WIN10 and 11?
- How to fully uninstall a All-In-One from Windows 10 and 11?
- Install twain driver windows 10 and 11?
- Samsung universal scan driver windows 10 and 11?
- Scanner is not recognized under Windows 10 and 11, Epson does not recognize my win 10 and 11 operating system?
- Windows 10 and 11 scanner is not recognized, scanner problems under Windows 10 and 11?
- Problem with driver for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11, Canon MF610 and 110 scanner under Windows 10 and 11 not found?
- How to install an ICA driver andI'm experiencing problems using my Epson USB device in Microsoft Windows?
- Problems scanning with Windows 10 and 11, PC recognizes printer, but scanner not?
- How do I get my scanner to work with Windows 10 and 11?
- How to install scanner in windows 10 and 11?
- Scanner does not work after scanning Windows 10 and 11 problem?
- Scanner cannot be found, kyocera Twain driver does not work?
- The hardware vendor will typically update the driver to fix the problem.where I was installing a new program and hardware to provide bar code scanning?
- Cannot Install Scan Drivers and Downloads Dell?
- Scanner software?
- Windows does not recognize Epson scanner, scanner is no longer recognized by win 10 and 11?
- How do I get my scanner to work in windows 10 and 11?
- Does the scanner have to be connected to the PC, scanner does not work?
- Before upgrading to Windows 10 and 11, be sure to stop any antivirus scanners, network?
- How to connect scanner to computer windows 10 and 11?
- Install driver for scanner Windows 10 and 11, computer does not recognize scnner?
- If you work under Windows 10 and 11 and your scanner is older than 3 years and problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11?
- How do I get my computer to recognize my scanner?
- Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11?
- Installed new driver, reboot, power cycle?
- Windows scan printer scanner software?
- How do I install a scanner driver?
- I had same problem, had been working on Win 10 and 11, stopped. I tried reinstalling printer multiple times?
- Searches related to Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11?
- Computer does not recognize a scanner, scanning to PC win 10 and 11 not possible?
- Before upgrading to Windows 10 and 11, be sure to stop any You need to ensure that you have Windows 10 and 11 device drivers for your hardware.?
- Windows Fax and Scan cannot find the scanner?
- Support - Epsonwww.epson.eu › support?
- How do I fix device driver was not successfully installed?
- Windows 10 and 11: Scanner fails after update?
- Support - Epson www.epson.eu ›Support?
- How can I obtain the latest software firmware for my Epson product?
- Windows 10 and 11 fax and scan printer is not found as a scanner?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, problem, with, drivers, scanner, under, install, older, installation, software, available, Questions, Answers, Software