Disable explorer auto expand in windows 8.1 / 10, how to ?
The solution is simple to disable or enable in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, the auto expanding feature in ms-explorer!
Please start the MS-Explorer for example via keyboard shortcut Windows-Logo + E and click (activate) the Tab View.
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
Open the Folder-Options Window and disable or enable (check / uncheck)
Automatically expand to current folder
To confirm this action, please press (click) the Button [OK] (... see Image-1 Arrow-4)
| (Image-1) Disable Windows 8.1 auto expanding feature in ms-explorer!
FAQ 222: Updated on: 9 May 2018 16:47
If you want to see the auto run entries in Windows 8.1 or 8, e.g. the auto start apps and programs, here is the solution for Windows 10 and 7, 8 + 8.1 The
The solution is simple to create a Desktop Shortcut that let the Standard User Run An Program or Application as Administrator on Windows 8.1 or 11/10 without
The solution is simple to auto run start a program or application at a certain time in Windows 8.1 / 10. Here is the example to start the MS-Explore and
The solution is simple to fix Error Code 80072F8F on Windows 8.1, 10 update Error 80072F8F during Windows update usually occurs when the date and time settings
The solution is very simple to disable the Spell Checker e.g. Auto-Correct in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 For many Windows users as well as for me, the automatic
Here is a quick and easy way to find the cookies folder and open the directory, is not only for Windows 8.1 and Win 10 Where are cookies in Windows, or
Well, to create a virtual drive / hard disk or a VHD in Windows 8 ,8.1 and Win 10, is almost very easy a no-brainer Please press the key combination [Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8.1 how to keep windows from automatically expanding?
- How to stop side folders expanding file explorer windows 10?
- Stop windows from auto expanding?
- Windows auto expand?
- In windows 10 how do i stop folders from expanding to full screen automatically?
- Turn off auto expand in robohelp 2015?
- How to disable autoexpanding the Folder in MS-Explorer Tree-View in Windows 8.1?
- How to stop win10 from expanding folder in this pc?
- How to disable in Windows 8.1 the auto expanding feature of folders and directories?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, disable, explorer, auto, expand, Questions, Answers, Software