How to add commands eg. keyboard shortcut for quick text paste?
It is an easy-to-manage program that lets you insert commonly used text into any program or run ergo start a program whit arguments!
►► ... please use always the latest version of QuickTextPaste!
To add commands (run) please start your text [See Image-1 (2)] with "run:"
For example: (run explore driver c:\) [See Image-1 (5)]
- Please select the keyboard shortcut (Hotkey) [See Image-1 (1)]
- Enter your text for this Hotkey [See Image-1 (2)]
- Optional add the menu label Name for this Hotkey text paste [See Image-1 (3)]
- When you're finished click the Button Add [See Image-1 (4)]
- Then you'll see the New Quick-Text-Paste plus Hotkey in the Listview [See Image-1 (5)]
- If you don't want the new text, you can delete copy or edit it [See Image-1 (6)]
Image-1: add Keyboard shortcut for quick text paste
FAQ 1: Updated on: February 23th 2018 23:56
The Freeware Program QuickTextPaste is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate .
Under Windows 10, when Windows Defender Folder Protection is turned on, there are problems with deploying the portable version Some users who do not know ... more
To create Selection of text fields for single hotkey keyboard shortcut in Windows 7,8,8.1, xp, please download the latest version QuickTextPaste ... more
firstname.lastname@example.org is only an example text to show how to works QuickTextPaste... more
You want to leave a message and decorate it with symbols and smileys a bit so they are highlighted and unique eg. on Facebook.com. You can do this easily with ... more
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How can I add commands, for example. Keyboard shortcuts for fast insertion of text?
- Create keyboard shortcut or multiple menu commands to start a program whit arguments or Windows-System commands, how to?
How to start a program with command line arguments on Windows whitout cmd!
- Copy and paste using the Office Clipboard, Supports QTP Office?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, commands, keyboard, shortcut, quick, text, paste, easy-to-manage, program, that, lets, insert, commonly, used, into, ergo, start, whit, arguments, please, always, Questions, Answers, Software