Windows 8.1 / 10 How can I get back to extra large thumbnail view in ?
Here, the solution to go back to extra large icons in the thumbnail view of Windows 8 an 8.1!
1.) Switch Thumbnails over Windows Explorer View menu.
Start the Windows Explorer for example [Windows-E], click on view and then on extra large icons, or on a particular view in the MS-Explorer!
| (Image-1) Extra large icons in the thumbnail view of Windows Explorer in Windows 8, 8.1, 9!
2.) Change icon size in Windows Explorer via the context menu.
Click an empty space on the MS Explorer view, in the menu go to View and select the required icon size for the MS Explorer view.
| (Image-1) To change icon size via context menu in Windows Explorer!
3.) Change the icon size with help of keyboard shortcuts of Windows Explorer.
Use the keyboard shortcut [CTRL + SHIFT] +  to .
| (Image-1) Keyboard shortcut for the symbol size, or view in MS-Explorer 8.1
4.) Use the mouse wheel to change the window Explorer list view.
Use mouse wheel and hold down the CTRL key on the windows keyboard!
| (Image-1) Change listview view mode via mouse wheel!
FAQ 192: Updated on: 28 September 2020 11:19
Sometimes you want fast to dock two directories, or documents, and compare, here is the solution for Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10. Thanks to the docking
When opening or starting a program, the already open window opens, here is the solution for opening a new program window under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Sometimes
Tips for better use of the search box in Windows Explorer 8.1, 10, 11 for better Search Results under Windows When you start the MS-Explorer [Windows-E],
If downloading the Windows ISO file you stand there and wants to create installation DVD from the ISO file for Windows 10 or 8.1, but the solution is simpleOn
The solution is simple to set the default printer for all windows 10 and 8.1 programs Everyone is familiar with the function of how to cancel all print
Is simple to turn of the start with Windows 8.1 of the speech recognition, this solution is for Windows 10 Content / Examples / Solutions: 1. Solution
The Windows 8.1 / 10 activation not much different than the Windows activation in other operating systems You might be using a product key that doesnt
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Win 8 image preview in Explorer change size?
- Windows 8.1 folder thumbnail view?
- Windows 8.1 photos thumbnail view?
- Show thumbnails in windows 8?
- Windows Explorer doesn't have a menu with extra-large icons?
- Changing thumbnail size in windows 8.1?
- Show extra large icons?
- How to see extra large icons windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 menu big icons?
- Shortcut key for thumbnail view in window 8.1?
- thumbnails extra large icons?
- Is the extra large thumbnail functionality still a feature in Windows Explorer from Windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 photos large thumbnail view?
- Enable thumbnails in windows photo viewer?
- Windows 8 thumbnails?
- Windows 10 explorer view extra large icons?
- Windows 10 explorer show extra large icons?
- Windows 8 registry extra large icon thumbnail change?
- HOW TO INCREASE SIZE OF MENU ICONS IN EXPLORER 8.1?
- InterInternet explorer on extra large icon?
- Pdf thumbnail windows 8 x64?
- Wndows explorer quick selection change view big icons ewxtra?
- I liked the extra large thumbnail view when looking through image directories as it made it easy to pic out small differences in photos.?
- Thumbnails in windows 8?
- Big symbols?
- How to remember file preview extra large icons?
- Large icon shortcut in windows 8.1?
- Thumbnails on windows8?
- Pictures thumbnail windows 8?
- VIEW PDF FILES IN EXTRA EXTRA LARGE?
- Extra large thumbnails in windows 8.1?
Keywords: windows, 8.1, nine, ten, 10, back, extra, large, thumbnail, view, eight, Questions, Answers, Software