Delete a blank page in Microsoft Word, before do a Print Job!
Occasionally, when you write a document in Microsoft Word, you will notice that you end up with an extra blank page!
The problem arises when pressing the ENTER key so that blank lines are inserted at the end of the paper, but this is no longer a problem, go to the last line and last character in the Word document and press the Delete key until the second page disappears!
| (Image-1) Remove the last blank page in Microsoft Word, before Print!
For funny Readers!
At home, I have no paper bin, so I drive "or my friend" our waste paper itself to the recycling yard. That's not very practical, but I do not just know that, I also physically feel what I'm throwing everything away and, above all, how much that is. Every two or three weeks, it is worth to load the trunk, so determined a conventional paper bin full. Makes about 25 pounds of paper a year, which my family disposed of. Not just a little. And so I'm obviously in the general Germany trend. Every German consumes an average of 258 kilos of paper per year per capita. 3 1/2 times more than Chinese, almost twice as much as French. More paper is only used by Belgians and Luxembourgers. So we are virtually vice-world champions in paper consumption, paper expert from the environmental organization Robin Wood. A rather dubious title. By comparison, Brazilians now average on average 48 kilos per capita per year, Africans under 10 kilos!
FAQ 14: Updated on: 18 June 2022 16:42
The solution is very easy to disable or activated paragraph formatting characters in MS Word, or to reactivate turn on / off The complete disabling and
It is quite easy in Office Word to remove the formatting of inserted text that does not fit the Word document It is known that if you copy text from another
It is very easy to print only the selected text in MS Office Word, to avoid wasting paper pages Please first select the section of the text to be printed,
Here is a list of the more commonly used shortcuts in Microsoft Word that you need abbreviation description Ctrl + 0 Takes 6 points in front of a paragraph.
Its easy to create horizontal lines in Microsoft Word by using the Auto Format feature It is very convenient to split sections of a document by entering
It is not easy to treat day and time as text in Excel and adding days to it, but not impossible Especially if you export a file list with DirPrintOK, for
It is easy to see whether Office 365 is active or activated on Windows 10, 8.1 and MS Server Everyone knows how to query Windows activation status . Of
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Word delete last page that is printed with blank header?
- Delete blank page in Word, looking for the easiest method?
- Looking for easy steps to delete a page in MS Word, so how to delete a blank page in MS Word?
- How's my name is Heise, Delete blank Word page to not print but how?
- Why always blank page, where delete a blank page at the end of a Microsoft document in Word?
- How do I delete last page from a Word document?
- In microsoft word delete page with and without content, can i learn?
- Remove a blank page in Word, why should I always print it?
- How to delete a blank page in Word, what are the possibilities?
- Do I have to delete a blank page that always makes me di me or page breaks, or where do I switch to design view?
- Word delete blank page that is printed at the end?
- How to delete the problematic last blank pages in Microsoft Word?
- I always end up with an unwanted blank page in Microsoft Word, how do I delete it?
- MS Word delete blank page does not work?
- Deleting a blank page where do I click on document to edit the blank pages in Word?
- How to delete a page in Word, in Microsoft Word is it the last?
- How do I delete a blank page at the end of a Microsoft Word document?
- Deleting a page in Microsoft Word, the page you want to delete I want to print you not cu?
Keywords: microsoft, office, delete, blank, page, word, before, print, occasionally, when, write, document, notice, that, with, extra, problem, arises, pressing, Questions, Answers, Software