How to change the Windows 8.1 and 10 local date and time?
To change the Windows 8.1 10 local date and time, please start / open the date and time properties settings!
Content / Tip / Solutions :
1.) Changing the date and time classic solution!
1. Please press (use) the key combination [Windows Logo] + [R],
2. Then just type the command control.exe date/time.
3. In the date and time properties window click or tap Change date and time [... see Image 1 Arrow-3]
4. change the Win-8 date and time [... see Image 1]
4b. and/or calendar settings [... see Image 1].
(Image-1) Change the windows 8.1 and W10 Local Date and Time.
2.) Other ways to change the date and time!
If you are not completely satisfied with the upper solution, changing the date and time, you can also use a more professional solution to change the date and time on the Windows PC.
And by the way, it is possible to stand out with its special expertise, although it is a rather old but elegant option to change the date and time.
3.) Change the Windows time and date format!
1. Open the window "Region - Customize the format" in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8.
2. For example, via Windows Run dialog Windows + R shortcut and the command: intl.cpl
3. And now click on the Formats tabs , and change the time format and date format
3.b.) or other number formats! (... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3
| (Image-2) Change the windows date and time format!
If you would like to change the time and date yourself under the Microsoft Windows operating system, you can quickly do this via the Date and Time dialog. Here is also an example of how to quickly set or change the date and time format if it is displayed incorrectly, which also affects other desktop clock programs
4.) To open date-time properties via desktop clicks!
4a.) ... Date-time properties Window 8.1 / 8!
4b.) ... Date-time properties Window 10!
4a.) Date-time properties Window 8.1 / 8!
Use left-mouse click on the Windows-8.1 / 8 Desktop-Clock
and click "Change date and time settings..."
text and "Change date time ..." button!
(... see Image-3 Arrow-1,2 and 3
Open date and time settings in windows 8.1
4b.) Date-time properties Window 10!
In Windows 10 do a left click on right area of the Task bar and change date and time!
(... see Image-4
| (Image-4) Change the Windows 10 local date and time!
As you can see above in Windows 10 and 8.1 shot screenshot, it is easy to change date or time in Windows or to adjust the format. As a solution to change the date and time, you can easily apply this example to earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems. It is always possible to change the date and time whether it is a Windows desktop computer or a Windows Mobile Tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a Business Server operating system, it has been tested and successfully verified
FAQ 76: Updated on: 17 September 2020 11:24
To format new hard drive or partition in Windows 8.1 / 10, please start the diskmgmt.msc Content / Solution / Tip: 1. The handling of new hard disks
To disable Windows 8.1 or Win 10 auto turn off, please read this: How to disable/enable Hibernate or Sleep at Windows 8 How to prevent system
To change the Windows 8.1 / 10 indexing options, please open Indexing Options Window. Content: 1. Opening the search indexing in Windows directly
Solution to disable or enable grouping in Windows 8.1 / 10 Taskbar a easy short example Content: 1. Disable Taskbar grouping in Windows 8.1 2.
There are several ways to start Run in windows 8. Here are three methods to open the Run-Dialog in Windows 8.1/10 and Win 8.1. Content / Solutions / Tip:
To create desktop shortcut for Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 or Windows 7 / 10 onscreen keyboard Content: 1. Create desktop shortcut for osk on all
In Windows 10 / 8.1 it is easy to scan to pdf This Solution ist also for Microsoft Windows server 2016 and 2019 See this: ► scan documents and save
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to change date windows?
- How to change date settings on windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 date and time reset or set?
- How to change date on windows 8.1?
- How change time in windows 8?
- Change time windows 8.1?
- How to change local in win 8?
- Change clock settings windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 change date client time?
- How to save time and date in windows 8.1?
- How change date and time on windows 8.1?
- How to change date and time in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 date and time reset?
- Wiki how to change date and time in windows 8.1
- Change date and time server win 8.1?
- Time and date properties diagram?
- Windows 8 Change Date Time software freeware?
- How to change folder date windows 8.1?
- Change date in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 change date via desktop click?
- How to change the date on Windows 8.1?
- Change time and date on windows 8.1?
- Change windows 8.1 locale?
- Change date setting windows 8.1?
- How to fix time in windows 8.1?
- How to change time in windows 8.1?
- Change date and time on windows 8.1?
- Change time server windows 8.1?
- How to change local date and time in win 8.1?
- Change date and time in windows 8?
- How to changer time with windows 8.1 eg. can i change the date on windows 8?
- Time service win8.1?
- Date and time settings windows 8.1?
- Change time in windows 8.1?
- How to set time on windows 8.1 or how to change the date on windows 8.1?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, change, local, date, time, settings, solution, Questions, Answers, Software