Stored User Names and Passwords for Windows 8.1/8 and 10 Remote-Desktop (Backup, Restore)!
Solution to see Stored User Names and Passwords for Windows 8.1/8 Win 10 and Server 2012 Remote-Desktop
! Backup, Restore and Manage!
Windows 8.1 / 8 can store your logon credentials for servers, Web sites, and programs. When you revisit one of those locations, Windows will try to log you on automatically.
Please press the Windows key combination [Windows + R]! in the Windows 8.1 / 8 Command Prompt just enter the command: RunDll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr ( ... see picture 1 arrow 1).
Now you can quite easily restore passwords or backup ( ... see picture 1 arrow 2 ).
Add new, or remove, or edit existing user names and passwords(... see picture 1 arrow 3).
See also: ... enable remote desktop connection in Windows-8.1, 8 or Server 2012!
| (Image-1) Backup and Restore User Names and Passwords for Windows 8.1/8 Remote-Desktop!
If you back up stored logon credentials in Window 8.1, Eight, or Server 2012, you can restore them or transfer them to another computer.
To find Stored User Names and Passwords is suitable for Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate
FAQ 138: Updated on: March 11th 2017 11:05
Similar questions and answers in the Faq
| ||How to remove switch user in windows 8 (8.1) at Login start screen?
| ||Can i use the classic Windows XP Explorer.exe in Windows 8.1 / 10?
| ||How to uninstall the Internet Explorer in Windows 8.1 and 10!
| ||Include or exclude in Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 compressed files when searching for files (. ZIP,. CAB, etc.)!
| ||How to kill programs in windows 8.1 and windows 10!
| ||Auto login Windows 8.1, 8, and Windows-10 without password!
| ||How to change user account picture in Windows 8.1/8 (login, logon, image)
| ||Running Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows 8.1, 8 and 10!
| ||Create a password reset eg. recovery disk for Windows 8.1, 8 and Windows 10!
| ||Defragmenter in Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 (hard drives, optimization)!
| ||Change user passwords in Windows 10, without knowing the current?
| ||Change user password in Windows 10, via NET USER command, how to?
| ||Upgrade Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10, anything else I should know?
... My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Clear stored passwords remotely and backup passwords in windows 8?
- Free program to hack user names and passwords for windows 8?
- Windows 8/10 backup password and windows 8.1 Stored Passwords?
- Which file stored password in windows 8.1, find stored usernames passwords windows 8?
- Remove website credentials windows 8.1?
- Store passwords windows 8.1?
- Delete stored remotedesktop passwords windows 8?
- Remove stored user names win 8?
- Store username and password on windows 8.1, show remote desktop password IN COMMAND?
- How to backup passwords in wndows 8, clear stored passwords on remote machines?
- Where is the password file stored in windows 8.1, Desktop names?
- Delete stored usernames and passwords windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 programs that can show saved passwords?
- Windows where are my stored remote desktop passwords\?
- Where to find passwords stored on windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 password store?
- Access stored user names windows 8?
- Stored passwords 8.1?
- Windows 8 stored user names and passwords?
- Recover remote desktop password 2012?
- Where are passwords stored for web sights windows 8.1?
- Deleting passwords and user names in microsoft store?
- How to remove saved password in windows 8.1?
- Backup all usernames and passwords windows 8?
- Amend stored password 8.1?
Keywords: windows, 8.1, eight, 10, ten, stored, user, names, passwords, remotedesktop, backup, restore, Questions, Answers, Software