How to find installed program files in windows 10 (uninstall)?
To see installed programs under windows-10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Server, the fast solution!
1.) ... THE DEFAULT INSTALLATION LOCATION FOR PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10!
2.) ... THE DEFAULT DOWNLOAD LOCATION IN WINDOWS 10!
3.) ... THE INSTALLED PROGRAMS WITH UNINSTALL FEATURE!
4.) ... FIND RUNNING PROGRAM PATH IN WINDOWS 10!
1.) THE DEFAULT INSTALLATION LOCATION FOR PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 10!
Please run the MS Explorer via hot key [Windows + E] and in the address bar [ALT+D] or [F4]
enter the address: shell:programfiles and you can see all installed programs in Windows 10 standard Programs Folder. (... see Image-1)
PS: On Windows 10 x64 (64-Bit) is also the 32-bit Program-Folder: shell:programfilesx86
Use shell:programs for the Start-Menu folder in Windows-10!
The address shell:Common Programs is for all User Programs in the Windows 10 Start-Menu folder!
2.) THE DEFAULT DOWNLOAD LOCATION IN WINDOWS 10!
If you download a Program from Internet the default download folder on Windows 10 is shell:download
See also: ► windows 10 and font folder location ► A List of Windows Shell:Folders Commands
| Programs Download Folder on Windows-10!
The downloads folder is the default location for downloaded files with all the Windows operating system Web browsers. Therefore, if you download a file from the Internet using any browser, the file is automatically saved in the Downloads folder.
If you're using Windows 10 as your operating system, you've probably collected hundreds of other files and programs in the Downloads folder in the last couple of months. Therefore, the Downloads folder in Windows 10 is likely to be slower than the first installation of the system.
3.) THE INSTALLED PROGRAMS WITH UNINSTALL FEATURE!
To uninstall programs in Windows 10 , press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[X].
Here simply click on "Programs and Features" and open "Programs and Features" in Windows-10
Then select the installed program in Windows 10, and via right-click on the corresponding program, you will see an option to uninstall the program. (... see Image-2)
See also: ► ... Fax and Scan is gone at once, Windows (10, 8.1)!
| (Image-5) Uninstall installed programs on windows-10!
As a result, the list of installed programs recognized in the system is displayed. They are deleted in the same way as in the previous method: Select the application, click Uninstall, and confirm the action. The next step is to start the built-in installer or Windows 10 Installer, where you need to perform a few clicks.
4.) FIND RUNNING PROGRAM PATH IN WINDOWS 10!
Please press the key combination [CTRL+ Shift + Esc] to start the Windows 10 Task Manager!
Right click in the Windows 10 Task Manager on the appropriate program for example "Internet Explorer",
then select "Open file location"! (... see Image-3 Arrow 1 to 5)
See also: ► Open the location of an Program in Windows-10!
Please click the Windows-10 Logo or the Windows-Logo Key! Enter in Search Box for example mspaint and start it for example via a right click on the Windows 10 Paint! (... see Image-4)
| (Image-1) shell program files in windows 10!
| (Image-2) Uninstall programs in windows-10!
| (Image-3) find running program location full-path in windows-10!
| (Image-4) find file location in windows-10 via search-box!
The Solution to find installed program files is suitable for: Windows 10 (Redstone 4 & 5) Pro, Enterprise, Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, Windows 7 Basic, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Finding installed programs on a Windows 10 is not magic, so Harry Potter can continue to play Quidditch or count Harry Potter through Rowling's marketing rights. The elegant solution is not written only for Windows 10. As you can see above under Windows 10 shot screenshot it can be found quite simply Installed programs under Windows 10 to uninstall. You can use these simple and fast Installed programs, which are Windows operating systems, tablets, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system.
FAQ 46: Updated on: 6 November 2019 20:08
Find and open the ms-paint in windows 10, or create a desktop shortcut for Paint on the Windows-10 Desktop The solution for a fast access, for example,
Example for windows 10 to stop your laptop from going to sleep or shut down when closed the laptop or notebook For Windows 10, 8.1 and Windows-7 If the
The example to find a downloaded program on Windows 10, for example in default Download folder, or in internet explorer download history This is not only
Easy create desktop shortcut in Windows 10 for a program for a Quick access eg start from the Windows 10 Desktop or add / pin to Start-Menu The solution
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where is program files in windows 10, how to see installed programs in windows 10?
- Can i find add remove programs with windows 10?
- Windows 10 where are installed programs?
- How to find programme files in windows 10?
- How do i get to c program files in windows 10?
- How do i get to programs and features in windows 10?
- Where do i find program files inwindows 10?
- Why cant i find the program i downloaded on windows 10?
- Unable to find a program that is installed on my computer in windows 10?
- How do i see what programs i have on windows 10,where do i find them??
- Where is the search bar for programs and files on windows 1?
- Where installed files are stored in windows 10?
- How to find where a program is installed windows 10?
- Where to find installed program in windows 10?
- Where do I find the folder Program Files in Windows 10?
- Where will be programdata folder on win 10?
- Windows 10 cannot find program uninstall?
- Where are program files in windows 10, How to get to program files on windows 10?
- Where is the program data folder in windows 10?
- Whete is the file location of installed application in laptop?
- How to choose which of three installed av programs to run on windows 10?
- How to find the path to a file in windows 10?
- Find the file location for a program in windows ten program files?
- How does windows find files in the program files directory?
- Location of login information of a installed comuter program in win 10?
- Where is the installation directory for a program on windows 10?
- Where are the windows program folders in win 10?
- How to find all installed apps in windows10?
- How to find uninstalled files on windows 10?
- Windows 10 what directory is the calculator program?
- How to open Office programs on Windows 10?
- How to find a software that is not in program files folder?
- Where to find installed program list on Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, find, installed, program, files, folder, full, path. location, Questions, Answers, Software