How to find the Wallpapers folder in Windows 10 and 11?
The solution is simple to find the Default wallpapers folder in Windows 10 / 11 and Windows 8.1!
1.) The Background Images folder in Windows 10 / 11!
If you want to copy the Windows 10 or 11 wallpaper images desktop background to another Windows PC.
The Desktop Background Images are located in the folder (directory):
%windir%/Web/Wallpaper or C:\Windows \Web\Wallpaper.
This is useful when you want to use the Windows 10 or 11 wallpapers for another computer.
You don't need to download the Windows Wallpaper again.
| (Image-1) The folder for Desktop Wallpaper in Windows 10!
Every new version of Windows, including every new Windows 11 / 10, introduces beautiful new wallpapers. Users can select one of these images as a desktop wallpaper from the Personalize menu. What if you want to use these images on another device, such as an iPad or an older version of Windows? The full resolution image files are actually available on your PC, you just need to know where to look.
2.) More information about Windows Desktop!
FAQ 199: Updated on: 25 August 2023 14:04
You can every time and very simple enable or disable the Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10, or Windows 8,1 Please start the program and features
There are several ways and features around the windows 10 management about and with features in Windows 10 or 8.1 Content: Manage the Hard Drive
The solution is simple to find the Language and Region settings in Windows-10? Enter in the search box Windows Logo +Q the text region and run the Region
The Problem when create Windows 10 Installations DVD for another PC and you use MS Media Creation Tool to download and create a ISO file, the HD space
The solution to Find Character Map for Windows 10 to start it over the run dialog you must not do an extra download from internet
To Change ergo Customize Windows 10 Sleep Settings, the solution is also for Windows 7 and 8.1
The Thumbs.db will be not created in Windows 10 in Image Folder, the Solution to Clear and Reset the Thumbnail Cache in Windows 10, Thumbs.db
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I get the Windows 10 and 11 wallpapers after downloading them for free as files on hard drive in the background image folder?
- Search location of Windows 10 and 11 wallpapers, where can I find the folder or directory for Windows 10 and 11 wallpapers, want to delete unnecessary wallpapers from the background or add new ones if necessary, who can show me where I can find the pictures?
- Find windows 10 and 11 wallpaper location?
- I want to use my own downloaded images as a background image, for example an image directory?
- Where pictures photos windows 10 and 11 wallpaper?
- Windows 10 and 11, where is the location of the wallpapers, i.e. the default directory for wallpapers on Windows?
- Windows 10 and 11 wallpaper want to use wallpapers on other Windows devices?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, 8.1, find, wallpapers, folder, solution, simple, default, wallpaper, images, desktop, background, Questions, Answers, Software