Change WIA scanner profile Select color format, color, grayscale, black and white!
It is easy to change the scanner profile in the WIA to select the color format, color, grayscale, black and white on MS Windows 11, 10, ... and MS Server OS!
1.) Changing the scan color format before scanning!
1. Start the Scan to PDF Tool for Windows as always
2. And select WIA
3. Before the scan, simply change the color format
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-1) Change WIA scanner profile Select color format, color, grayscale, black and white!
The correct driver is of course important, very often it happens that the scanner driver is replaced by Windows' own and some scan options are missing, it is not uncommon!
2.) What should I watch out for if there is no color format in the WIA profile?
But in this case newer doesn't mean better!
1. Go to the Microsoft Update Catalog page
2. Search for your scanner
(in this case the Canon MP640 multifunction printer)
3. Download the Windows 7 driver
( ... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3 )
The procedure is but the same one that I nicely described here as it is a common problem!
| (Image-2) Problems with scanner profile selection of color format and scan options!
3.) More tips and links for scanning the documents!
Easy change WIA scanner profile in Scan Tool on: Windows 11, 10 , 8.1, 8, 7: Pro, Home, Enterprise, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012
FAQ 27: Updated on: 31 May 2022 06:37
There is a very rare error that occurs when saving the PDF under Windows 10/11 OS, but can be fixed quickly Fortunately, the PDF save problem can be fixed
It is not uncommon for older scanners to have a gray cast when scanning white paper on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS Since the scanner is getting
TIF sometimes appears as the standard for a feed scan, including JPG, BMP, PNG, etc., which should be used under MS Windows 11, 10, OS It is so
Why not, you can also use the slide scanner with WinScan2PDF as long as it supports WIA or TWAIN on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS Many photographers
Yes you can make the scans to PDF with WinScan2PDF on MS Windows 11 OS and use it without any problems Even under the latest Microsoft Windows 11, the
Start in your Windows 11, 10, etc. operating system WinScan2Pdf.exe. Please use the latest version of WinScan2PDF Then click on the button "Multiple
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Multifunctional printer Canon MP640 Good day, with the WIA scanner profile only the option "Color" appears when selecting for the Color format. Is there no possibility to scan directly black/white or grayscale?
- Help, whenever the device starts scanning, profile is selected after dial one profile and then I click on it only gray scanned and not in color, what do I do wrong?
- I can create profiles, in the preview is not available in the Edit Profile dialog box?
- Wondering if I can change a scan profile on the Broder?
- Search the section how to change a scan profile, but does a scan profile contain the scan settings to set on Windows Computer?
- I want to make setting, scan settings color and others, so WIA profile is not in the dialog box, scanner appears, the corresponding device is switched on under "Creating a new scan profile" but not all options, what can I do?
Keywords: winscan2pdf, change, scanner, profile, select, color, format, grayscale, black, white, easy, windows, 11, 10, server, Questions, Answers, Software