Folders expand too quickly at drag over, in Tree-View?
The Freeware Program Q-DIR is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I like the program except for one very annoying trait.?
- Just as I try to drop a file into a folder, the folder list expands, the target moves, and the file drops?
- Into a sub-folder. Folders expand too quickly.?
- A 1 second or longer delay would help to eliminate this annoyance.?
- Or, make it an adjustable time. I would set my delay to 5 seconds.?
Keywords: Q-Dir, folders, expand, quickly, Tree-View, adjust, time, drag, over, Questions, Answers, Software