Where is the difference between favorites and Quick links?
The Freeware Program Q-DIR is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
When loading Favorites, it alwaus load the icons on "Detailed" or "list" and never remembers when I set the specific directories on "Large icons" size or anything else.
Question about Favorites
I wanted to add a drive to the Favorites section. Instead, Q-Dir added the contents of the drive. Now I can't figure out how to remove it.
1) How do I remove favorites?
2) Is there a way to add a drive, not the drive's contents?
Please see this:
If not helpful mail me!
- difference between Explorer Links and Favorites?
- What is the difference bitween links and favorites?
- Difference between favorites and desktop shortcut?
- Difference between quick link and favorites bar?
- What is the difference between favorites and links?
- Where does q-dir creates favorites folder = 1
- Difference between links and favorites in in Q-Dir not IE?
- Difference between links and favourites xp Q-Dir?
- One suggestion I have is to have the ability to have a side window for bookmarks and shortcuts. A single click in this window will open the shortcut in the currently active tab. Cubic explorer has this feature which is very handy, but it does not have split windows.
- When using a favorites link, the Q-dir window will jump to a different location (when being used in NON maximized mode).
Keywords: where, difference, between, favorites, quick, links, q-dir, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software