When writing with Word, switch to full page width!
When writing with MS Office Word or WordPad, switching to full page width makes sense and is pleasant when writing!
1.) Switching to full page width in MS Word!
1. Open the tab "View"
2. In the group box "Zoom" simply switch to "Page width"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-1) When writing with Word, switch to full page width!
2.) How to change the paper size in Microsoft Word!
When you are ready to change the paper format of a Word file,
1. Open the document in MS Word
2. On the "Layout" tab . Click here on "Size"
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3)
A drop-down menu is displayed in which you can see a generous list of paper sizes. Simply select an option from this list to change the paper size of the entire document.
Word's standard paper size is in English on "Letter" (8.5 x 11 inches) in German on A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm). If you frequently use a size other than the standard size, you can change the standard size of all new documents. That way, you don't have to change the paper size of every new document you create.
See ►► How to change the default paper size in Word!
| (Image-2) Change the paper format in Microsoft Word!
3.) Switching to full page width in MS WordPad!
In MS Word there is no fixed width, but you can, for example, set the sheet manually to the full page width in the window
1. Start MS WordPad as always
2. Go to "View"
3. And adjust the zoom accordingly that the page width covers the entire window
(... see Image-3 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-3) When writing with Word, switch to full page width WordPad!
FAQ 41: Updated on: 15 September 2023 11:31
You can easily add new email accounts in MS Outlook if you want to receive all emails in one Content: 1. adding more email accounts 2. Outlook
Changing the default paper size in Microsoft Office Word can be very beneficial if you are always using a specific size The standard paper format of Word
If you want to deactivate the automatic spell check in MS Outlook, this is the right place Typically, the spelling of words in your email messages is automatically
In MS Outlook you can quickly activate or deactivate the message sound in the options 1. Please open the options File ► Options 2. In the Outlook options
You can set up Microsoft Outlook so that the emails are automatically deleted as soon as they arrive Content: 1. Use a rule in the Outlook desktop
The status bar is a good source of status and information, at the bottom of the MS Outlook email client It is easy to change or adapt the information in
If you want to have more space for messages in the email list in Outlook as in Outlook Express earlier, you dont have to despair In the table / list view,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- Suddenly, my document is shown in print layout view as a small version in the middle of the screen, and the ruler no longer moves directly across the screen as it did before. How do I get it back so that the ruler is the full width of the screen and the document is also the full width under the ruler?
- How do I choose one of the other display sizes to make working with Word easier?
- Where in Word do I set the text to use the entire screen width?
- I want to make optimal use of the screen when editing text?
- Where do I switch the zoom in the Office document to full PAGE WIDTH?
- How do I use the full width of the screen when processing text?
- How can I not have views in the print layout, do not want to see several pages on the screen, want to see the document in full width?
- I always have to adjust the zoom factor / magnification of the display so that Word displays a line of text over the full width of the screen?
Keywords: microsoft, office, when, writing, with, word, switch, full, page, width, wordpad, switching, makes, sense, Questions, Answers, Software