How can I minimize the other programs to tray, with this Freeware?
In order to banish any other window in the notification area (To-tray) of the Windows taskbar, the right-click option, on the close button must be enabled in DesktopOK
1.) ... If you want all other windows in the taskbar to disappear!
2.) ... Why can't I minimize some windows in Windows 10?
3.) ... What should I watch out for when minimizing windows under Windows 1?
4.) ... Are there any restrictions on the number of minimized windows?
If you want all other Windows to minimized via mouse right click to the To-tray area, enable this option in DesktopOK, this to-tray feature is for all Windows Desktop and MS Server Operating Systems!
1.) If you want all other windows in the taskbar to disappear!
If you, for example, Right-Click the Close Button in any Windows window, it disappears in the notification area (To-tray) of the Windows taskbar! In this case, Google Chrome! (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
To restore the window, press (click) on the icon in the notification area! (... see Image-3 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Minimize programs to tray, via RIGHT-CLICK on Close Button!
| (Image-2) minimize all Windows to tray, with this Freeware!
| (Image-3) Restore other programs from to tray!
2.) Why can't I minimize some windows in Windows 10?
If it is a program that in Admin mode , then must DesktoOK also launched Administrative rights are!
3.) What should I watch out for when minimizing windows under Windows 1?
In Windows 10, 8.1, ... the windows can be opened using the arrow button, but it also works without problems here.
| (Image-4) pen other windows in the info area by right-clicking!
4.) Are there any restrictions on the number of minimized windows?
The program currently has a maximum of up to a hundred windows. As a rule, this number of minimized windows is never exceeded. At some point you lose the overview here. It also works under MS Windows Server without problems!
FAQ 13: Updated on: 1 June 2020 08:25
DesktopOK - FAQ-13: How can I minimize the other programs to tray, with this Freeware?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can't resize windows after minimizing on Windows 10?
- Windows in Windows 10 again make the taskbar area large, for example the MS File Explorer?
- How to reactivate windows in Windows 10 Explorer?
- Windows 10 no windows appear?
- No more visible window on Windows 10 and Explorer is gone?
- How can I reduce the number of windows?
- Windows File Explorer do I want to restore from the system tray?
- How can I restore the windows?
- How to minimize all windows in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 minimizing windows issues, what did i do wrong?
- Minimize from Windows 10 Explorer?
- How to minimize all Windows Explorer?
- Change minimized windows again so that you have the size in Windows Explorer?
- How can I minimize a preview window of PNG and JPG files on Windows 10?
- How do I fit to minimize windows in Windows 10?
Keywords: desktopok, minimize, other, programs, to tray, with, this, freeware, notification, windows, 10, 8.1, server, Questions, Answers, Software