Use the directory tree in the Explorer address line!
It is easy to activate the directory tree in the Explorer address bar and use it on Windows 11, 10, ... Desktop and MS Server!
Using the directory tree in the address line is very popular and saves space on smaller screens. If you use 4 Explorer, the Explorer views have the advantage of using the directory tree without losing space and can also quickly benefit from the classic and modern address line. without the usual navigation via the Explorer directory tree!
| (Image-1) Use the directory tree in the Explorer address line under Windows!
Updated on: 26 August 2023 17:42
Keywords: directory, tree, explorer, address, line, easy, activate, windows, 11, 10, desktop, server, using
Similar information on the page
It is quite easy to rename files recursively in lower and upper case using the Explorer address bar under Windows Desktop 11, 10, etc. and Server OS
The solution for Gif animations in the Quad Explorer on all Microsofts Windows 11, 10, OS Desktop and Server To ► The animated gif images are not
It is easy to manage your own files in all four Explorer views on Windows 11, 10, etc. 1. Start your ► Quad Explorer for MS Windows OS as usual 2.
Very convenient is that you can change directories more quickly via the address bar in MS Windows 11, 10, and Server OS Switching between directories is
One would like to display the tree structure with visible tree branches in the Explorer Tree View in the navigation area, no problem in Q-Dir Info: Especially
Its easy to use the File Explorer address bar on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and Server 2019, 2016, Everyone knows how to activate the full path in the
If you want to see a tree view in any Explorer address bar, not just on Windows 11, 10, This is easy in the Quad-Directory Explorer Q-Dir, and you
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # Edge-Chromium # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # GetWindowText # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- I can clearly see the drives and folders in the address line with a backslash, I have always missed a directory tree in the address line that it can quickly jump to the workstation in the Explorer address line directory tree or directly to the drives or folder?
- I can see the assignment of the directories to each other better via the address line, here the directories are indented in a staggered manner. This results in a tree-like structure in the address bar of all 4 Explorer paths / drives can jump to the folders in the directory tree faster?
- Search the settings for directory structure in the free area of the address line, I have to click on a menu item or Settings so that they open, or on the drive icon?
- Do you think it's great that an address line is available for each file window, every Explorer, Windows paths are displayed in the file window, wonder if the position of the address line can be defined in the settings and colors for the address line?
- I click the drive button, the drive button opens in a menu, with the available drives, is there still a directory structure in File Explorer for Windows?
- I think it is good that the directory tree is the English "Directory Tree" as a unique hierarchical structure in the address line with which you can quickly recognize the main or subdirectories or also known as the main folder of the subdirectories on the hard disk?