How can I deactivate the Windows 8 / 8.1 Favorites in the navigation pane (folder tree view show)?
In the MS-Windows 8/8.1 Explorer navigation pane (folder tree) you can quite fast hide or display the Favorites!
Please open the Folder Options in the MS-Explorer! Start the Windows-8 Explorer simply via the keyboard shortcut [Windows + E]
In the Explorer use the ALT key to see the Explorer Menu, then click to (... see Image-1 Arrow-1), in view click Options = "Folder Options" (... see Image-1 Arrow-2). In the window Folder Options click the Tab General (... see Image-1 Arrow-3 )
Now only click the Favorites Hide or Show (... see Image-1 Arrow-4)
The direct command for the folder options in Windows 8 via RUN Dialog (Hot-Key [Windows + R]) is:
control.exe /name Microsoft.FolderOptions
To add this to desktop, like an: ... Windows 8 desktop shortcut!
How can I deactivate the Windows 8 Favorites in the navigation pane (folder tree view show)?
FAQ 93: Updated on: March 13th 2014 21:32
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Change favorites veiw win8?
- Windows 8.1 deactivate?
- Deactivate scaling global windows 8.1?
- Deactivating webcam in windows 8?
- Deactivate windows 8.1 home?
- Lost my favourites on screen in win 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 favorites?
- How to deactivate easy windows 8?
- Windows 8 folder tree view?
- Deactivate windows 8.1?
- Deactivating windows 8.1?
- Favourites in 8.1?
- How to turn-off the Windows-8 favorites in right pane?
- Can i remove favorites in tree view on Win-8?
- I don't want see the favorites on Windows-8, can i hide, dissemble, obscure, encapsulate or
- To cover up it?
- Windows 8 can't see favourites list in folder options?
- Display of favourites index on windows 8?
- Cannot manage favorites in Win 8.1?
- Favorite tree ms 8?
- Can I Deactivate Windows 8?
- Win 8.1 navigation pane remove user folder?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, deactivate, favorites, navigation, pane, folder, tree, view, show, Questions, Answers, Software