Activate Win 8 remote support for remote desktop connections in Windows OS?
To use and activate Windows 8.1 remote support for remote desktop connection in Windows-8.1, 10 MS Windows Server 2019, ...!
Win 8 Remote-Desktop is available from Windows 8 Pro, the default state of remote support is disabled!
1.) Enable the remote support on all Windows Desktop and Server OS!
When the remote support is not enabled, or to be disabled,
1. Please press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[R],
2. Then simply enter the command: sysdm.cpl ,5
To allow or disallow the Remote Desktop connection!
3. Simply activate the option: "Allow remote connections to this computer",
4. or "Don’t allow remote connections to this computer", to disable (disallow) the remote connections.
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
You should also turn off the option: "Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with &Network Level Authentication (recommended)"
(Image-1) Win-8 Remote Desktop Connection (enable, disable, customize and use)
2.) Tips for remote support on all Windows!
Over the Button "Advanced...", (... See Image-1 Arrow-3) you can set limits for the use of remote assistance on this computer and allow on your computer to be controlled remotely eg. create invitations that can only be used from computers running Windows Vista or later.
Window Remote-Desktop works only if a user password already exists!
The main users and members of the administrators group are released for remote connection, but the Remote Desktop Connection works only if a password for the remote account already exists!
See this: ... How to change the Windows 8 user password, remove or create?
To add other users for Remote Desktop Connection (Remote Assistance),
simply click on the button "Select Users..." (... See Image-1 Arrow-4),
See this: ... How to add users for Windows-8 Remote Desktop connections (allow, disallow, access authorization)
and this: ... How to manage users in Windows-8 (add, remove, enable)!
Tip: ►... Stored Usernames and Passwords (Remote-Desktop)!
FAQ 54: Updated on: 26 May 2020 13:32
Easy start open the BitLocker in Windows-8 / 10 and 8.1 Please press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[R], then simply type the command control.exe /name
Is very simple to add User for the Windows 10 and 8.1 Remote Desktop connections. Please open the Remote-Desktop settings and click the Button "Select Users"
To run the Remote Desktop Connection program for the Remote Desktop Connection to Windows-8 PC. Please start "RUN" via shortcut key combination [Windows logo]
To Manage Users in Windows 8 / 10 and Win 8.1 or to add, remove, enable, disable or delete the User Accounts, is the Program lusrmgr.msc Local Users and Groups Manager best
Solution to change user account picture in windows 8 and 8.1 and in new Windows 10 Content: 1. Change user account picture in Windows 8 / 8.1 2.
To switch user accounts on windows 8 use the simple and easy way via Shut Down Windows Dialog Box in Windows-8 and 8.1 Fast user Switch
Solution to delete, uninstall Windows 8 Apps applications or add to Win 8 Start menu
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Remote access is not enable 8.1?
- Enable remote desktop windows 8 home?
- How to activate remote assistance on windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 remote support?
- Rdp windows 8.1 enable?
- Allow remote connections without invitations in win8?
- Enable rdp in windows 8.1 standard?
- Activate remote desktop windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 mstsc activate?
- Remote Desktop On Win 8?
- Windows 8 64-bit how to enable allow remote desktop?
- Windows 8.1 enable rdp?
- Allow remote desktop connection is missing windows 8.1 single language?
- Active remote desktop windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 how to activate remote desktop?
- Enable remote desktop windows 8.1 and 10?
- Rdp host windows 8.1?
- How to enable remote desktop connection in windows 8.1?
- Activate Remote desktop connection Windows 8.1?
- Win 8.1 remote desktop not active?
- How to activate remote desktop connections windows 8 and 10?
- Remote access to the server is not enabled windows 8.1 and 10?
- Active remote desktop windows 8?
- Allow windows 8.1 to host remote desktop?
- How to active remote desktop windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 not professional allow remote desktop connections?
- Windows 8.1 activate remote desktop?
- Activating remote desktop windows 8?
- Remote desktop windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 enable remote desktop?
- Enable network id button windows 8.1 without pro?
- Allow remote support connection windows 8?
- Windows 8 remote assistance default?
- Remote desktop options not in windows 8.1?
- Remote desktop support in windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 remote desktop can't activate?
- Enable remote desktop to win 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 remote desktop missing?
- Windows 8.1 tablet add remoter desktop support?
- Remote access to the server is not enabled WIN 8.1 and 10?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, activate, remote, support, desktop, connection, windows-8, enable, disable, Questions, Answers, Software