Print Images in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, how to!?
It is very easy and simple to Print Images e.g. Pictures in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 MS-Explorer!
Please open the MS-Explorer and select one or multiple Images that you want to print.
And then, do a right click with the mouse on the selected images, to open the context menu and select Print.
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
And now in Windows 8.1 Photo Viewer . (... see Image-2 Arrow-1,2,3,4,5)
# change print sizes in Windows Photo Viewer!
# print several different pictures on a single page!
# change paper size, paper type, and print quality!
# and ....
| (Image-1) Print Images in Windows 8.1!
| (Image-2) Print multiple Images in Windows on one Page!
Info (c) Microsoft:
The Windows 8.1 Photo Viewer offers a list of templates that correspond to the most common print sizes, including 4 x 6, 8 x 10, and wallet-sized photos.
To print several smaller pictures on one page, right-click the pictures you want, and then click Print. You'll see a preview of your picture in the Print Pictures dialog box. Depending on the number of pictures you're printing, you might use more than one sheet of paper. (... see Image-2 Arrow-2)
The type of paper that you use to print your pictures could be the single most important factor in determining print quality. You might use plain paper or inkjet paper for routine printing, but to make a high-quality print suitable for framing, you should use a premium glossy or matte photo paper. For best results, be sure to match the paper type option with what you have in the printer. (... see Image-2 Arrow-4)
FAQ 230: Updated on: July 26th 2015 22:47
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to print pictures from windows 10?
- Windows 10 instructions for printing multiple pictures on one page?
- How to print pictures windows 10?
- Where do you print on windows 10?
- Print multiple images windows 8?
- Print from win10 context menu?
- How to print a picture in Windows 10?
- How to print photos from windows 10?
- How to print multiple photos in windows 10?
- How do you print a jpg picture in windows 10?
- Print Photos in Windows 10?
- How to print wallet size photos using windows 10?
- How to print picture in win 10 or Windows 8.1?
- How to print a photo on windows 10 or Windows 8.1?
- Windows ten printing multiple pictures on one page?
- Pint images windows 10?
- Where is the print photo command on windows 10?
- Can't print an image in windows 10?
- Can't print pictures in windows 10?
- Windows 10 print as image?
- How to print two pictures on one page windows 10?
- How to print 4 photos on one page windows 7?
- What is the best Windows 10 app for printing a sheet of wallet photos?
- How to put 2 photos on one page using Windows 10?
- How to print jpeg picture with windows 10?
- Windows 10 photo printing?
- How to print photos on Windows 10?
- How to print pics windows 10?
- Print multiple photos windows 10?
- How to print photos on windows 10 or Windows 8.1?
- Print photos in windows 8.1?
Keywords: windows, 8.1, 10, eight, print, images, several, multiple, pictures, jpeg, png, bmp, Questions, Answers, Software