Create a password reset eg. recovery disk for Windows 8.1, 8 and Windows 10!
The solution to create a password reset disk to recovery account password in Windows 8.1, 8, Windows-10 and Windows Server 2012!
The password reset disk feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive. Please insert a USB flash drive or other removable disk, to create a password reset disk!
So, the best is to use a small USB memory stick! This is very good to be kept under wraps. Start Windows-Run (command prompt) [Windows + R] enter the command RunDll32.exe keymgr.dll,PRShowSaveWizardExW. (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)!
Then just follow the instructions in the Windows 8.1 or 8 "Forgotten Password Wizard". 5 steps to the goal :-)!
If already exists a Windows 8.1/8 password reset disk for this user account, creating a new one will make the old one unusable.
If this disk already contains password reset information, this feature will replace the existing information!
Start the Wizard.(... see Image-1 Arrow - 1 and 2)
Select the password key disk: (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
Enter current user account password: (... see Image-3 Arrow-1)
Progress, create the reset Disk: (... see Image-4 Arrow-1)
Completing the Windows Forgotten Password Wizard: (... see Image-5 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Start Forgotten Password Wizard in Windows 8.1, 8 and Server 2012!
This wizard helps you to create a "password reset" disk. If you forget the password for this user account and you are unable to log on, you can use this disk to create a new password.
Note: No matter how many times you change your password, you only need to create this disk once.
Warning: Anyone can use this disk to reset the password, and therefore have access to this account.
To store password recovery information on a USB flash drive, insert the USB flash drive before clicking Next.
| (Image-2) Create a password reset eg. recovery disk for Windows 8.1 and 8!
Select the password key disk drive for Windows 8.1, 8 and server 2012
| (Image-3) Enter current user account password for reset disk in Windows 8.1!
Make sure the disk is still in the drive and then type the current user account password. If the account does not have a password, leave the box blank.
| (Image-4) Progress, create the reset disk in Windows 8.1!
| (Image-5) Completing the Windows Forgotten Password Wizard!
You've successfully created a password reset disk for this user account. Discard any previous disks; they can no longer be used.
Label this disk "Password Reset" and keep it in a safe place.
FAQ 139: Updated on: 20 July 2019 09:06
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- UNABLE TO CREATE A PASSWORD RESET DISK IN WINDOWS 8.1?
- Password reset disk 8.1 and Windows 10?
- Password reset disc for windows 8 and 8.1and Windows 10?
- Forgotten Password Wizard Windows 8.1?
- Password reset disk windows 8.1?
- Password key disk for windows 8?
- Password reset disk wizard windows 8.1and Windows 10?
- Windows 10 reset password this feature requires removable media?
- This feature requires removable media?
- Windows 8.1 using password reset disc?
- Password reset disc windows 8 and Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 backup password?
- Cara mengatasi this feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive windows 8.1?
- This feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive windows 10?
- Freeware win 8.1 password reset disk or iso file?
- How to keep password for local disk windows 8?
- Windows 8.1and Windows 10 Password Reset Disk?
- Password reset disk for windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
- This feature requires removable?
- Create a Password Disk Windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 password reset software free download?
- How do you make recovery disks for windows server 2012?
- Software fore making a flash drive to a windows 8 and Windows 10 password recovery.?
- Enable administrator account windows 8.1 flash driver or cd for key disk in windows 8?
- Password backup for 8.1?
- Make Windows 8.1 Recovery USB?
- How to make removable reset disk in Windows 10?
- How to set password in local disk in windows 8.1?
- This feature requires removable media as a usb drive wondows8?
- Password reset disk windows 8.1.?
- Create a Password Reset Disk in Windows 8.1and Windows 10?
- How to create password reset disk for windows 8 server?
- Windows 8.1 password key disk?
- Windows 10 pw recovery disk?
- No disk this feature requires removable windows 8?
- This feature requires removable media windows 10?
- Create Windows 8.1 Recovery Disk?
- User reset password require removable media such a usb flash drive in Windows 10?
- Create a backup password for windows 8.1?
- How to create a password reset disk with command prompt in Windows 10?
- Eg for making anapchat password?
Keywords: windows, 8.1, eight, ten, 10, create, password, reset, recovery, disk, find, default, reverse. remove, relocate, restore, backup, reposition, backout, backset, to set back, to backspace, Questions, Answers, Software