How can I access the registry editor?
The Windows registry editor (regedt32.exe) can be started in different ways.
With all Windows operating systems, shortcut Windows logo + R and the command regedit !
See also: ►► Starting other registry editors
| (Image-1) Open the registry editor in Windows!
for Windows-XP Windows Server 2000/2003/2005/2008 enter "Start" > "Run" and "regedit". (Figure-1) or via the Explorer directory "/ Windows / System32 C" the "regedt32.exe" start for Vista and Windows 7 "Start" > "Program Search" type and "regedit". (Image-2) (Image-1)
Incorrectly editing the registry can cause serious computer damage. Before making any changes to the registry, you should back up all important computer data.
All information on the system configuration is centrally accessible in Windows via the registry. This simplifies the administration of a computer or network, but an incorrect entry in the registry can lead to the failure of the operating system.
FAQ 49: Updated on: 4 September 2023 10:14
The decorative Windows version number can be easily read in all Windows operating systems on the Win desktop This can be done very quickly via the Windows registry
As a rule, the desktop directory should be located under: C: \ Documents and Settings \ Your Name \ Desktop More detailed here: ►► Where is the real folder
Yes, it is possible to start another REGEDT32.EXE under Windows in order to see regedit in the new window, this example is suitable for Windows 10, Windows
Yes, Ive also read that you can use the registry key and it doesnt work under Windows 10, 8.1 and MS Server 2019 ;- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\
From Windows 2000 / XP and in the new Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1, programs can be started in MS Windows compatibility mode. Simply click on the program
Usually you cant or shouldnt install 32-bit x86 on x64 64-bit;. Such a thing can only lead to problems and if it does work, then it is definitely
If you want to lock directories for certain users users, you can set this via the "Properties" of the folder These are called up by right-clicking on the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do you get to the editor?
- How do I find the registration editor?
- Start registry editor on Windows?
- How to get to the registration editor windows 7 starter?
- Edit registry editor file?
- How do you get into system 32 through the editor?
- Registry editoredid?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 registry editor?
- Registered editor where?
- Open registry win server 2008?
- Win7 registration?
- Win 7 ultimate registration manager?
- Registry editor datev?
- Call Win7 registry?
- How can I access the registry editor?
- Registration edition?
- Call registration editor?
- How do I get into the registration editor?
- Open registry win 7?
- How do I do edith on my computer?
- Where can I find the registry editor under Windows?
- Registry editor?
- Registry editor server 2012?
- How do I find registration editor?
- Registration edito?
- How can I register namo editor?
- Start registry editor win 7?
- Quickly open the registry editor?
- Open the registry editor server 2008?
- Registry editor windows?
- Clean registry?
- What is microsoft registry editor?
- Start windows registry editor?
- Run regedit windows 7?
- Call the registry editor?
- Find registration editor?
- Registration with vista?
- Registration number pc?
- Registry editor winsows 2003?
- System editor?
- Start the registry editor?
- Where can I find windows registration?
- Windows 8 registry editor?
- Registration monitor?
- Open registry editor?
- Open the registry editor in windows?
- Registration on the hut reservation system how?
- Registration editor win server?
- Where can I find the registration editor?
- Start registry editor?
- Open Winz registration editor?
- Bodychange registration?
- Windows server 2008 r2 registery open?
- Where can I find the editor in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Open registry editor windows 7?
- What is the registration editor?
- Show win 10 and Windows 11 registration?
- Registration editor?
- Call registration?
- Registration find Schannel?
- Windows 8 open registry editor?
- Find registry editor windows 7?
- Windows registry editor?
- Call the editor?
- How to open the registration editor?
- Registration editor win7?
- Registration e?
- Open Windows 7 registry?
- Windows 7 registry editor?
- Where is the registry editor?
- Open registry editor win7?
Keywords: system, general, access, registry, editor, windows, regedt32, started, different, ways, with, operating, systems, shortcut, logo, command, Questions, Answers, Software