How can i change the preview filter settings for Q-Explorer List Views?
The Freeware Program Q-DIR is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to go to filter settings for the Preview Filter!?
- Change filter settings?
- Q-dir how to preview filter output, how do you change filter settings on filter settings, how to how do i find my filter settings?
- I just started using Q-Dir and it is Great! Thank you for all your work in creating this gem.?
- I have a question about the Preview function which I cannot get to work the way I thought it is intended to work.?
- It works fine for graphic files such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, etc. I even added filters for *.tif and *.ico and that works too.?
- However, I cannot get *.pdf to work, whether I add that to the Preview file extension list or not (in: Extras=>...more options=>General=># Preview... )?
- Similarly, there appears to be no preview for *.doc, *.xls, *.txt. Actually, some very few *.doc files do preview ok but I can't figure out why most of them do not.?
- I have a feeling that if I can somehow get the *.pdf files to preview, then I could probably figure out how to get other filetypes to work.?
- Is the Preview function only for graphic files or should it work for most files if they are set up with a Preview filter?
- Preview Filter settings, how to change the filter settings?
Keywords: change, preview, filter, setting, q-dir, windows, 10, seven, 8.1, Questions, Answers, Software