Can I somehow disable the click navigation sound ?
The Freeware Program Q-DIR is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate .
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Double click navigate sound = 2
- Windows navigation sound cannot be disabled?
- Help, navigation sound at desktop?
- How to, Enable or disable List-view sound?
- Help the navigation sound will not disable?
- Can I disable start navigation sound?
- Why there is no click sound when i click on a folder?
- Windows Start Navigation Sound won't delete, in Q-Dir?
- How to disable a clinking folder sound?
- Q-dir click?
- Somehow i disabled sound q dir?
- Navigation click noise?
- How do I stop the clicking sound that occurs whenever I click on anything in Q-dir? All system sounds have been removed and yet it still clicks. Very irritating.
- Disable clicking sound when navigating windows?
- Turn off double click sound?
- How do I turn off the sounds in Q-Dir? I cannot find a way to do this.?
- Can I somehow disable the click sound when opening a drive/folder? I cannot seem to find an option to disable it. You have created a great program, thank you.
- I have a question - when i use q-dir and i click on a folder to open the folder my computer makes a very annoying click. this click is known as "windows start navigation"
- When i use windows explorer and double click on a folder to open it up it makes the "windows start navigation sound"?
- So i go to control panels/sounds/ and then i go to the sound tab and i go down to where it says Windows Explorer i select "start navigation" and i select no sound.?
- But when i use Q-Dir and i browse different files and folders it still makes that click!?
- How do i make Q-Dir make no sounds when i use it? I want Q-Dir to make no sounds so it doesn't interfere with my music when i listen to music at the same time?
- Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.?
- Hi, I am using Q-Dir v4.15 and was wondering, how can I disable the sounds the program makes? I don't like it when my programs make sounds. I do have all of the Windows sounds disabled, but this one program (Q-Dir) still makes sounds and I can't find anywhere to turn them off in the options screens. Can you help me with this, please? Thanks.
- How to disable click-sound when double clicking folder in windows?
- I cannot disable start navigation sound?
- Folder navigation sound?
Keywords: somehow, disable, click, navigation, sound, clicking, noise, when, navigating, explorer, q-dir, please, start, file, explore, Questions, Answers, Software