Change the language in MS Office, German, ... to English!
It is easy to change the language in MS Office 365 2012, which is sometimes incorrectly pre installed and not English!
1.) Switching from English to German under Microsoft Office 365!
Your Office 365 profile contains details about you, such as your contact information and language. Many users get the MS 365 pre installed not in English and want to switch to English or any other language. The intervention is relatively easy and can be done by both the Windows system administrator
and standard users
1.) Switching from English to German under Microsoft's Office!
1. Start an MS Office product
(here in the example Microsoft Office Excel, which is still in English)
2. Go to menu "File" ► "Options" ► "Language"
3. Install "German"
( ... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4 )
Please close all Office documents so that the setup can carry out the desired actions, converting Microsoft Office from English to German is really no problem and the solution is simple to use Microsoft Office in English or German after converting!
| (Image-1) Change the language in MS Office 365!
The steps in this article work in most versions of Microsoft Excel, including Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019, and more. English is the default setting on the many newer versions of Office, but it may be different in older versions or if this setting has previously been changed. Excel must be restarted after you have selected the new German language. It is best to save your file before following these steps.
2.) How long does it take to convert from Microsoft Office to German!
The conversion / installation of the German language packages takes 3 to a maximum of 10 minutes , the Microsoft Office then starts immediately in German and can be switched from German to English at any time, if you want to use Microsoft Office in English in addition to the German language, which is also very good is advantageous!
| (Image-2) Microsoft Office installation German language packages, really fast!
3.) Why can you change the language in MS Office so easily?
The language in MS Office can be easily changed as Microsoft Office is a global product used by people all over the world. It is important that users have the ability to use the software in their own language.
The language in MS Office can be changed at two levels:
- Display language: The display language determines how MS Office menus, dialog boxes and other user interface elements are displayed.
- Editing language: The editing language determines which language is used for entering and editing texts.
The display language can be changed in any Office application under File > Options > Language. The editing language can be changed under File > Options > Language in the Editing and Proofing Language category.
The ability to easily change the language in MS Office provides the following benefits:
- Makes MS Office easier to use for people with different language skills.
- Increases the acceptance of MS Office in international markets.
- Allows users to create and edit documents in their own language.
The ability to change the language in MS Office is an important aspect of the usability and internationalization of MS Office.
FAQ 22: Updated on: 8 November 2023 20:18
It is easy to fix the problem when opening docx documents with old MS Office Word Info: A lot of company data is saved with Microsoft Word every day. When
You can change the default font in Excel to any other font currently installed on your computer The default Excel font has changed a few times in the course
If no letters are displayed in WordPad while typing, the cause is usually the font Everyone likes to use the free writing program, but if the rare case
It is quite easy to check the Microsoft Office 365 auto update setting on all Windows desktop and server systems As a rule, the installations of Microsoft
It is easy to print everything on one page in Excel, whether on MS Office 365 or another Content: 1. Set the print area to just one page in MS Excel
Its easy to enable or disable AutoCorrect in MS Word 365 or other Office products Content: 1. Activating or deactivating AutoCorrect in Word 2.
Its hard to decide whether I should buy an MS Office subscription or a full version 1. MS Office subscription or a full version? 2. Advantages
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Change language of word 365?
- Change menu language office?
- Office 2019 change language?
- Ms office 2019 change language?
- Office language change 2013?
- Change microsoft office language?
- I have Office 2016 and it is not in English, what do I have to install or correct, so that the autocorrection is not wrong, can I change the language, who can show me how it works?
- Can I confirm the correct language in English, set it as the default, via a Settings button MS Office it should run again in German, i.e. change the language in Office 2016?
- My Microsoft Office options are not German than English, I want to change language to language, so because of problems I have set the language for the auto-correction, can I change the language for the display?
- German in Microsoft Office?
- Office from microsoft change the language?
- Microsoft office 2019 change language?
- Change Office to German?
- I urgently want to change the language in Office 2016, that of Microsoft Office 2016, I want to work in German so in Word documents to English PDF documents you print?
- Office language english?
Keywords: 2012, microsoft, office, change, language, german, english, easy, which, sometimes, incorrectly, installed, content, switching, from, Questions, Answers, Software