Master sound volume control via mouse wheel on the taskbar in Windows 11/10!
You know the volume control in the taskbar, the volume can be adjusted here under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ..., why not if it's that easy!
The only drawback is that if you are not accurate the volume is really bad. Otherwise you can adjust the volume between 0% - 100%. If you find the volume control too impractical, change it over the entire taskbar area
. Regardless of whether you are listening to music or watching Youtube videos , this may turn out to be a practical .. volume adjustment
for the Windows sound
Change the Windows 11, 10, ... volume over the entire task bar area!
1. Start AlwaysMouseWheel
2. Activate the mouse wheel volume controls on the taskbar
3. If you now turn the mouse wheel over the taskbar, the volume will be adjusted.
| (Image-1) Master sound volume control via mouse wheel on the taskbar!
The free tool allows you to use the mouse wheel to create a volume control. Just hold the mouse over the taskbar and turn the mouse wheel, and the music will start to get louder or softer. Thus, you can adjust the volume of your system quickly and easily by simply turning the mouse wheel.
Updated on: 13 October 2021 21:42
Keywords: alwaysmousewheel, master, sound, volume, control, mouse, wheel, taskbar, adjusted, under, windows, 11, 10, 8.1, server
Similar information on the page
The solution is simple to Uninstall Always Mouse Wheel from Windows Please close the AlwaysMouseWheel, delete AlwaysMouseWheel.exe and delete
Of course you can use the mouse wheel forwarding tool on Windows 11 because it has been successfully tested under Windows 11 Image-1 Use the mouse wheel
This Mouse improve program this gives you the possibility when using the mouse wheel over any window to wheel it with no limits Info: Send message to Window
The solution is simple to use horizontal scrolling with always mouse wheel, ina all Windows 10, 8.1, ie 11, and 7 From Version 3.81: Always Mouse Wheel does
Its easy to improve horizontal scrolling with the mouse wheel as an alternative on Windows 11, 10, Many users have specialized in precise scrolling
Not infrequently, the volume control disappears in the info area of the Windows 11, 10, 8.1, taskbar Turning on and off the notification area taskbar
Why not, you can simply use the numeric keypad to control the mouse under Windows 11 to control a point more precisely or if the mouse doesnt want to
See also : ... AlwaysMouseWheel FAQ
Back to : ... AlwaysMouseWheel Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # Edge-Chromium # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # GetWindowText # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Simply turn the tool without installation as free programs with the mouse pointer on the screen and turn the volume down or up with the mouse wheel?
- Change windows 10 without new add-on program and volume?
- About WheelsOfVolume?
- Do you need a brief description to control the volume on the PC using the mouse wheel?
- Actually I noticed that the percentage popup *only* stops appearing for good if I put the mouse over the secondary monitor's taskbar and scroll the wheel (which again does not work to adjust the volume at all, but it seems to be breaking that pop-up when I try to, in that the popup stops appearing after that, even when I do change the volume scrolling over the main taskbar). Hopefully this makes sense. Also I noticed that sometimes when using the volume scroll on the main taskbar that does work, randomly the little volume percentage pop-up window will stop showing. I can see that scrolling the wheel is still changing the volume, but no more popup unless I close and re-open the app completely.
- Control the volume faster with the mouse wheel?
- Can I adjust the volume on my computer with loud music (high tones) in seconds?
- Can you use the mouse wheel as a volume control?
- Can I just hold down a button and turn it with the mouse wheel and turn the music up or down?
- Is the volume control faster than with Windows Tools?
- Is it possible if I use the mouse wheel when scrolling playback device and sound settings to change the volume on the PC?
- Looking for a free tool that can control sound volume or volume using the mouse wheel as a volume control?
- The volume control in the Windows taskbar is a small loudspeaker symbol there I can adjust the volume very badly with the slider, is there anything better?
- Loud and quiet with the mouse wheel on Windows?