Explorer download folder view turn off grouping on Windows 10/11!
If the Explorer download folder is on grouping view in Windows 10 you can deactivate it!
File Explorer is the ultimate file browsing tool on a Windows 10 computer and is much better than Alternative Quad File Explorer
. It provides a great sense of customization for listing and performing operations on a file. A user can arrange the searched files and folders by name,
type, date, size, etc. Files with a common attribute can also be grouped using the grouping function .
In Explorer, the download folder on view without grouping under Windows 11 and 10!
1. Open the download folder in File Explorer
2. Click "View"
3. Then the disable grouping
4. Close Explorer Window
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6
If necessary, do a correct Windows 10 restart
for the settings in the registry
also really be saved!
| (Image-2) Explorer download folder view turn off grouping on Windows 10!
Footnote : However,
this feature does not always help users. For this reason, these functions can be switched on or off. This article will show you how to disable file grouping in File Explorer on Windows 10. From the above it is clear that Windows Explorer attaches great importance to the adaptability of folder entries, which makes the user interface very easy to use and to organize according to the wishes of the individual users. The nice thing about Explorer is that the sort, view and group options can be easily changed. A user who is not satisfied with a particular view mode only needs to click the View option to make another selection.
Updated on: 2 July 2021 18:00
Keywords: folder, explorer, download, view, turn, grouping, windows, 11, 10, deactivate, file, ultimate, browsing, tool
Similar information on the page
The %appdata% folder on Windows 10, is the folder / directory where the Windows programs save and their settings This is a user-specific folder and
Downloading files from the Internet is one of the most common activities on our Windows 10/11 computer Whether it is downloading documents, music, films
On Windows 10/11 it is easy to place the Commmand Prompt in the Start menu folder Everyone can probably create a simple shortcut for the cmd.exe on the
It is quite easy to restore the download folder view in Windows 11 or 10, since it looks different after the update Many Windows 11 and 10 users do not
At Windows Vista and Windows 7 and 8 you can enable or disable the Windows Explorer file grouping in Q-Dir To disable / enable the file grouping in Q-Dir
The solution is simple to open the Folder View properties in Windows 10 File Explorer and change them
Under Windows 10, you can make settings in Explorer under Extras Downloads, how to handle file types before downloading files Content / Solution / Tips:
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- How can I set the Explorer to remember my personal display settings here too? It worked when the Explorer saved settings, unfortunately there was the problem in other folders, there are helpful answers for the Windows 10 and Windows 11 personalization folder problem, the unwanted grouping is apparently not my dream view?
- I can not turn off the grouping via the View menu, when you open the File Explorer again everything is grouped again, when does the File Explorer remember my setting for grouping, the Explorer always loses the selected view with the default setting before Update it wasn't so why now?
- In the downloads my setting of the group view never held, the grouping at the libraries I can not reset the view, the grouping is always there again so the problem itself has not changed, you can find it out as if the Explorer meant individually overwrites the view, presumably the new view is used differently so that it is constantly put back. If the error occurred, is my individually selected view constantly gone?
- When I opened the Downloads folder and the libraries, File Explorer suddenly shows the contents of the file lists in groups, although I have never had groupings. Could it be that the Explorer resets itself to its own views regarding display settings?
- I don't like the forced groupings in File Explorer since the new version in Windows 10 and Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows 11 has updated, and all of a sudden I have a problem that File Explorer suddenly wants to group the content when opening the Downloads folder and libraries, although I don't like grouping, the download folder should open without creation date groups, the libraries should also open without a grouping, I have no options, what can I do?