What version of Windows 11 do I have installed?
Every now and then you want to know which version of MS Windows 11 you have installed, this is as always no problem!
1.) Finding out the Windows 11 version!
1. Use the Run dialog keyboard shortcut Windows + R
2. And the command winver
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
PS: A 32-bit (x86 / x32) version is no longer available for Windows 11. When upgrading from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 11, a complete reinstallation must be made.
| (Image-1) The installed Version of MS Windows 11 OS!
2.) Which versions will there be of Windows 11?
The following were available for the first trial version of Microsoft Windows 11
Windows 10 Home
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Pro Education
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
3.) Further possibilities and options for the Windows 11 version number!
As with the popular MS Windows 10, there are also various solutions in the new Windows 11 to find out which version is installed.
FAQ 24: Updated on: 26 September 2021 18:02
Now dont panic, you dont need a thick manual to activate the full administrator account on Microsofts Windows 11, also for Home, Pro, versions The
How do I hide recently used files, folders, apps, in the start menu of MS Windows 11 OS Private matters are very important to some Windows users, which
The driver installation setting is also in the device installation settings under MS Windows 11 1. The device installation settings in the Windows
You dont need to upgrade to MS Windows 11, Microsoft will continue to support Windows 10 until October 14, 2025. The automatic update and support will continue
No Windows 11 and Windows 10 require roughly the same space on the hard drive However, if you do not reinstall Windows 11, additional storage space will
For all versions, Microsoft provides an ISO file that you can use to update or install offline. Contents: 1. Internet connection with Windows 11 installation?
You can indirectly upgrade the Windows 7, 8.1, to Windows 11 for free, but a direct one is not possible You can still use the Windows 7 or 8.1 product key
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 11 where do I test this what kind of Microsoft Windows 11 version I have installed?
- I made the Windows 11 free update release and changes where is the version number?
- Have I installed the Windows 11 release and need a version guide for Windows 11?
- Can I display the Windows 11 version and possibly the build number, how does that work?
- Do I have Microsoft Windows 11 or Windows 10?
- Do I upgrade to the new Windows 11 operating system that looks the same as Windows 10?
- Which Windows 11 version have I installed?
- Do i have windows 11 version?
- Have already been able to download Windows 11 and can already use Windows 11, where is the official version?
- Where can I find the most important information about Windows 11 in Windows 11 need a practical tip?
- With Windows 11 how do I get the latest version bummer after instalation need inside tip?
Keywords: windows, 11, what, version, have, installed, every, then, want, know, which, this, always, problem, content, finding, Questions, Answers, Software