Quickly check Windows 11 microphone access rights?
A look at the microphone access rights is useful and can be quickly opened from the command line to check which APPs can access it!
The shortcut on MS Windows 11 and 10 is ms-settings:privacy-microphone and can be used from the Run dialog or to create a desktop shortcut. Right- click on the desktop, new shortcut and target: ms-settings:privacy-microphone
1.) Quickly check microphone access rights!
Start the command via the Run dialog: ms-settings:privacy-microphone
And you can already see all access rights in relation to the microphone, the command itself is written in the process from the run dialog and you can quickly call it up again directly in the process by typing "ms-" or "ms-settings:", quite handy!
| (Image-1) Quickly check Windows 11 microphone access rights!
Here you have learned how to start the settings app of Windows 11. This topic describes the ms-settings : Use this to launch the Windows Settings app with specific settings pages.
2.) Why check microphone access rights under MS Windows 11 or 10?
Launching the Settings app is an important part of privacy-conscious users. If you want to prevent your app from accessing a sensitive resource, it is recommended that you use this user link to quickly access the privacy settings for that resource.
Or provide access for an APP, taking into account your personal data protection.
3.) More tips on microphone, access rights, ... and the like!
FAQ 208: Updated on: 17 June 2022 16:26
As in all MS Windows desktop and server operating systems , you have to create the screenshots yourself, also in Windows 11 if they are required Even though
There are various reasons why MS Windows 11 or 10 starts slower, here are tips that will give you a simple cause or solution to the problem Speeding up
Not only under Windows 11 but also Win 10, with the latest version you can have the desktop background changed automatically every day if you want it Everyone
Yes, you can easily uninstall the NET Framework on MS Windows 11, by deactivating it in the optional components it is possible on Windows 11 Why not,
The MS Windows 11 voice control is also included, as is generally the case with televisions, smartphones, iPhones, cars and even household appliances Of
Windows 11 is ready to use after installation, but some registry hacks can make working with Microsoft Windows 11 even more pleasant Contents: 1. Restore
You can activate, use, insert, whatever Content: 1. Windows 11 and the quick launch bar 2. Quick start / quick launch on the desktop or start
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Do you only want to adjust the microphone management of Windows 11 for certain apps?
- Where can I allow apps to access the microphone on Windows 11?
- When I record audio, do I want to turn on the built-in microphone on Windows 11 PCs?
- I have successfully enabled the microphone on the Windows 11 PC, built-in microphone so that the installed apps can use the microphone?
- Where can I see which apps are using the microphone on Windows 11?
- Not everyone should use the microphone where is access set up for other apps?
- Where do I turn on a microphone on Windows 10 and 11?
- Enable microphone access on windows 11?
- Where is the toggle to grant microphone access on apps?
- Find the microphone settings for the Microsoft Store installed apps to access the microphone?
- Allow use of your microphone or allow desktop apps to access the microphone?
- Manage microphone settings for desktop apps on windows 11 or 10?
- Enable and use Windows 11 PC's built-in microphone?
- How do I grant or deny microphone access to Microsoft Store apps on Windows 11?
- Allow or deny access to the microphone for any app, can I do this for trusted apps on Windows 11?
- Privacy Allow microphone and access to the microphone on my device?
- Enable microphone on Windows 11 when recording audio on Windows 11 PC?
Keywords: windows, quickly, check, microphone, access, rights, look, useful, opened, from, command, line, which, apps, shortcut, Questions, Answers, Software