Use Windows 11 device manager to update the drivers!
It's easy to use Windows 11 Device Manager to update the drivers!
Here in the example an Intel HD graphics card driver is updated, which is a very practical thing especially for Windows 11 beginners and you do not run the risk of downloading drivers from dubious sites and running the Windows 11 computer with adware, ransomware, Trojans, ... or to infect something similar!
1.) Use device manager to update the drivers on Windows 11!
1. Please start the Windows 11 system properties with the command: sysdm.cpl
(via the Run dialog in Windows 11 Windows + R)
2. Then open the Hardware tab and the device manager
3. Right-click on the driver to be updated
4. And update the driver from the Windows 11 database
| (Image-1) Use Windows 11 device manager to update the drivers!
2.) Further options for updating drivers on Windows 11!
Device Manager is very popular for updating drivers and is often used to update drivers in Windows 11, but there are other driver update options as well. The device manager is still an important point under Windows 11. Here you will find more tips and information regarding device drivers under Windows that may be of more or less interest to you, just click through and inform!
FAQ 20: Updated on: 16 September 2022 15:51
The rounded window corners under Windows 11 are visually very pleasant and give the Microsoft operating system a good overall picture Content: 1.
Quite pleasant transparency effects under Windows 11 can be activated, but also deactivated 1. The transparency effects under Windows 11 2. What
You can use the old file explorer and activate ribbons in Windows 11, this was also the standard in the first test version of Windows 11 1. Registry
Now dont panic, you dont need a thick manual to activate the full administrator account on Microsofts Windows 11, also for Home, Pro, versions The
Every now and then you want to know which version of MS Windows 11 you have installed, this is as always no problem 1. Finding out the Windows 11 version
How do I hide recently used files, folders, apps, in the start menu of MS Windows 11 OS Private matters are very important to some Windows users, which
The driver installation setting is also in the device installation settings under MS Windows 11 1. The device installation settings in the Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to run device manager in windows 11?
- Problems with Device Manager in Windows 11?
- Run windows 11 device manager administrator?
- I can't find the Win 8.1 device manager?
- Win 11 how do I get into device manager?
- Lenovo windows 11 device maneger english software name picture?
- Where to find Device Manager in MS Windows 11 OS?
- Device Management windows 11 open system devices?
- Device manager windows 11 registry key?
- Open Windows 11 device manager without a high school diploma?
- Windows 11 find devices and content?
- Win11 device manager cmd start?
- Device Manager startup fails on Windows 11 via?
- Are you using Device Manager Windows 11?
- How to open device manager in win 1?
- How to show device manager in windows 11 with run cmd?
- Run command to open device manager in windows 11?
- How to update Device Manager in Microsoft Windows 11?
- Access device manager in windows 11?
- windows command line check hardware windows 11?
- Windows 11 open device manager?
- Win 11 device management via run menu?
- Still looking for other methods to open device manager in MS Windows 11 OS?
- Run or install Microsoft Windows 11 Device Manager?
- Add device manager to launch menu window 11?
- Open device manager windows 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, device, manager, update, drivers, easy, example, intel, graphics, card, driver, updated, Questions, Answers, Software