Can I calibrate the touch screen under Windows 11?
It is easy to calibrate the touch screen under Windows 11, why not, if these have been correctly recognized by Windows, it is possible at any time!
1.) Calibrating the touch screen on Windows 11!
1. Open the Windows 11 control panel as always
2. F3 + search term "Tablet" or "Touch"
3. And simply calibrate the touch screen under Windows 11
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
| (Image-1) Calibrate the touch screen under Windows 11!
2.) Check in the device manager whether the touch screen was recognized!
Open the device manager via the Windows 11 control panel F3 + search term "devices"
1. Or directly Windows + R and command: devmgmt.msc
2. Check under input devices (Human Interface Devices)
| (Image-2) Check the touchscreen in the device manager for Windows!
3.) What should be considered with the touch screen on Windows 11!
As a rule, the touchscreens are well recognized on Windows 11, and this is exactly where Microsoft tries to score, you can see it in the size of the buttons, which sometimes take up a lot of space on the work surface on a desktop PC, practical on a touchscreen and on a desktop PC too gigantic!
Make sure that the touchscreen USB cable is correctly connected to the desktop PC and that you may download the original driver from the manufacturer in the event of problems. You can also use the drivers for Windows 10 for this!
FAQ 168: Updated on: 16 June 2022 09:14
What to watch out for with Windows 11 and when logging in without an internet connection and when it works For offline installation and offline PCs without
The Dynamic Lock available in Win 11 works very well and its handy to increase security on Windows 11 when you are out of reach of the PC 1. The Windows
Airplane mode deactivates all wireless communication on your Windows 11 PC, which can be annoying on the desktop PC, which is rarely on the plane 1.
Enlarging or shrinking the taskbar under Windows 11 is only possible via a registry hack to make the taskbar larger or smaller The size of the Windows
Yes you can install Windows 11 on Virtual Box, you should download and install the latest version from Oracle VirtualBox.org Unfortunately, Windows 11 does
Yes, a number of programs are blocked by Windows 11, especially classic desktop programs are blocked from executing / starting for no reason or error message
Its always better and easier to use the official Windows 11 download when the Windows 11 download provided by Microsofts is free and legal However, if
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to fix touch input accuracy on Windows 11?
- Tips and Tricks to Calibrate Screen Display Microsoft Windows 11?
- Calibrate touch screen windows 11?
- How do you calibrate a Microsoft Windows touch screen?
- How do I fix touchscreen / Windows 11 problems, Tutorial Surface Pro?
- A new window will open, how to Fix Your Microsoft Windows 11 Touchscreen Not Working?
- Calibrate Microsoft Windows 11 touchscreen?
- Can i do a Touch Screen Calibration on Windows 11 Microsoft Tablets?
- Re-calibrate MS Windows 11 tablet touchscreen?
- Calibrate touch screen on MS Windows like on Appels iphone?
- Pen and touch settings unavailable windows 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, calibrate, touch, screen, easy, correctly, recognized, possible, Questions, Answers, Software