How can I take a screenshot in Windows 11 without a keyboard shortcut?
Especially on tablets it is necessary under Windows 11,10, ... to be able to create a screenshot without a keyboard in order to capture a screen area!
Sometimes you just want to post a picture section on the fast, for example on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, ... etc. the MS Snipping Tool is well suited to be able to do it without a keyboard!
1.) Create the symbol for the Snipping Tool in the start menu!
In order to be able to start it without a keyboard in the taskbar or start menu of Windows 11
( ... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5 )
| (Image-1) Start the snippng tool in Windows 11 without a keyboard shortcut!
2.) Start the tool via the start menu and take a screenshot!
1. Start it via the start menu or the taskbar
2. Click on "New" and take a screenshot
3. Now you can move it to the clipboard
4. And paste it anywhere via the clipboard
| (Image-2) Create a screenshot on Windows 11 without a keyboard shortcut!
3.) ... More information about screenshot and such!
FAQ 143: Updated on: 10 September 2021 17:01
If a Windows 11 update is available, but you do not want to initiate a system restart, you can schedule it Everyone knows the function to ► delay the installation
Its simple, to enable wireless display on the Windows 11 or 10 to project the screen onto the big screen, in example TV Display or other Miracast, devices
For example, if you have speakers, headphones or a headset connected to your Windows 11 PC, you can block it for applications 1. Via sound options
Sometimes you just want to see what updates have been made on Windows 11 so far, why not, if it is possible 1. See updates in Windows 11 settings
Windows 11 also contains integrated color filters that can help people with vision loss or color vision impairments, which is not so rare 1. Color
Although DVDs are becoming increasingly rare, mounting them on Windows 11 without additional software is quite easy and can be done with one click 1.
To switch to a professional version of Windows, it would just make sense to update Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro Especially in the course of the update,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I always press a Windows key as needed to simply snap a picture of a specific area on the screen with the mouse?
- Screenshot without print key?
- How to take screenshots on Windows 11?
- Can I take a screenshot on Windows 11 without pressing the button?
- What tool can I use on Windows 11 that is available as software and allows me to take a screenshot of a specific area?
- I want to take a screenshot without using the print button?
- Software to take the screenshot on Windows 11?
- Don't want any third-party software to take a screenshot with the Windows tool?
- After taking the screenshot, I want to be inside the window with a preview and then save it anywhere on your hard drive?
- I have a notebook without a corresponding print key, how can I create a screenshot as usual without pressing both keys to save the screenshot?
- I always take a screenshot on the Windows PC using the print button, there are other ways to take a screenshot?
Keywords: windows, 11, take, screenshot, without, keyboard, shortcut, especially, tablets, capture, screen, area, Questions, Answers, Software