Microsoft Office 365 Desktop shortcuts on Windows 10 / 11?
Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint on the desktop to start Microsoft Office 365 programs via the shortcuts under Windows 10 and 11!
1.) Creating the desktop shortcut for Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint!
This is no problem even under Windows 10. Please start MS-Explorer and enter the following address in the address bar: shell:Common Programs
optional Windows + R and command shell:Common Programs
And confirm with [ENTER]!
Now you can see all OFFICE-365 program links!
Right-click, or copy and paste the required office tools on the Windows 10 Desktop
(copy & paste or right mouse drag and drop)!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and
| (Image-1) Microsoft Office 365 Desktop shortcuts for Windows 10!
2.) Starting from the Quick Launch bar of the Window Taskbar Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint!
If you have not yet activated the Quick Launch bar under Windows 10, here is the description:
It is very convenient to work with the Quick Launch bar under Windows 10, especially since there is no confusion between non-open and open applications, such as the Windows taskbar.
3.) Attach Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint to the taskbar, or start Windows 10!
If you would like to start Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint via the Start menu in Windows 10, or from the desktop taskbar, you do not need to have much Windows expertise. With the Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint Desktop shortcut you also have the option to make the Microsoft Office 365 programs even more accessible. Simply right-click on the desktop shortcut and attach to Start and the taskbar!
(... see Image-3 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-3) Microsoft Office 365 in Windows-10-Start
This solution / example is handy for anyone who often works with Excel, Word, Outlook on Windows 10, here's how to create a shortcut to these important Microsoft Office 365 programs. Especially with Microsoft Windows Tablets, pinning to Windows Start is a handy thing when working in tablet mode, (eg on the Ms Surface Pro a fine thing).
4.) Office Microsoft APPs as desktop shortcuts via programs (x86) folder!
1. Open the Office working directory
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16)
2. Mark the Microsoft Office apps you want to have on the desktop
Tip: ►► Mark non-neighboring files
3. Drag You drag and drop (right mouse button is better) on the desktop
The total effort is under 1 minute and you have the Office Microsoft Apps as desktop shortcuts, then simply if necessary Rename the Office Microsoft Apps Desktop shortcuts!
| (Image-4) All Office Microsoft APPs as desktop shortcuts via programs (x86) folder!
FAQ 225: Updated on: 6 July 2021 14:01
Under Windows 10 and 11, the solution is easy to see folders and file accesses on the network In Windows 10 and new Windows 11, its relatively easy to
Under Microsofts Windows 10 and 11, you can easily improve keyboard working and make working easier Like other Linux operating systems, Appels Mac, Android,
At the first start of the Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 Task Manager you are surprised that so little is to be seen The MS Win 10 / 11 Task Manager can still
To install fonts via Microsoft Store in Windows 10 / 11, you need in Windows 10 the Build 17083 and higher Simply use the shortcut Windows Logo + I and
The solution is simple to enable Server Virtualization on Windows 10 or 11, easy enable or disable via Apps and Features Content / Solution / Tip: 1.
The Windows, or program windows that were last open, are partially opened automatically by the Windows 11/10 start If you dont want in Microsofts Windows
In Windows 10 / 11 Home are not local users and groups, or no local user and group manager Content: 1. Solution 1: Windows 10 / 11 Home - manage and
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- We need shortcut on the desktop, to find Microsoft Office folder to the Office programs, Word shortcut?
- Can I copy an icon to Office programs on the desktop, the Office application WORD, EXCEL, ACESS, search Original Starticon on the desktop for MS Office that Word can simply start in the Start menu?
- Create a desktop shortcut for MS Office Outlook for Windows 10 and 11, and in the start menu?
- Question about Outlook, how do I create a desktop shortcut from Outlook to Windows 10 and 11?
- Do new installation Outlook on Windows want to place shortcut for Outlook on desktop?
- I'm looking for a desktop shortcut tool to put MS Office Word, Outlook on the taskbar, or create a desktop shortcut!
- MS Office 2007, for all users of this computer shortcuts, in the start menu fishing, or the shortcut on the desktop?
- Copy to all Microsoft Office applications on the start screen or shortcut and paste them on the desktop, don't you find the option to create a desktop shortcut?
- Office Missing Word shortcut in the Start menu, can I somehow make the Missing Word shortcut in the Start menu or desktop?
Keywords: windows, 10, 11, microsoft, office, desktop, shortcuts, excel, word, outlook, powerpoint, start, programs, solution, example, handy, Questions, Answers, Software