The screen magnifier in Windows 10/11, where is it?
The solution is simple to start the screen magnifier in Windows 10/11, this solution is also for Windows 11, 10, ... 8.1 without additional software like the freeware OneLoupe
Content / Solutions/ Tips:
The Full Path of the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10 / 11 is:
C:\Windows\System32\Magnify.exe or %windir%\System32\Magnify.exe
Here's how to start using the loupe faster, and some tips, to use them better
1.) Start the Screen Magnifier with the Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10/11!
Please start the Windows 10 or 11 Magnifier with the Keyboard Shortcut for example Windows Logo & + (Plus Key)
Windows Logo + Plus Key = enlarge the screen
Windows Logo + Minus Key = decrease the screen
Windows Logo + ESC = close the screen magnifier
Ctrl+Alt+F = Full Screen Mode
Ctrl+Alt+L = Lens mode
Ctrl+Alt+D = Docked mode
Full-screen mode. In full-screen mode, your entire windows 10 screen is magnified. You can then have Magnifier follow the mouse pointer.
Lens mode. In lens mode, the area around the mouse pointer is magnified. When you move the mouse pointer, the area of the screen that's magnified moves along with it.
Docked mode. In docked mode, only a portion of the windows 10 / 11 screen is magnified, leaving the rest of your desktop in a normal state. You can then control which area of the screen is magnified.
2.) Run the Screen Magnifier from the Windows 10 / 11 RUN Dialog!
Please start the Windows 10 Run Dialog and enter the command magnify! (... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) Open the magnifier in Windows 10!
3.) Disable the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10 / 11!
Please use the Keyboard Shortcut for example Windows Logo & U to open the Easy of Access center and select the Magnifier and change some of the Windows 10 Magnifier settings! (... see Image-2)
For Tablet-PC: You also reach the Easy of Access center ▼ Windows logo ▼ Settings ► Easy of Access center
| (Image-2) Settings for Magnifier in Windows-10!
Windows 10 Magnifier enlarges different parts of the screen. This is especially useful for viewing objects that are difficult to see, but also for seeing the whole screen more easily.
4.) Create desktop shortcut for the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10 / 11!
Please open the system folder in Windows %windir%/system32 and select the magnify symbol!
(... see Image-3 Arrow 1 to 3)
And now you can easy create a desktop shortcut for the magnifier (... see Image-3 Arrow-4)
or pin the magnifier on Windows 10/11 Start (... see Image-3 Arrow-6)
and also pin the magnifier on Windows 10/11 Task-Bar (... see Image-3 Arrow-5)
| (Image-3) Windows-10 Desktop-Shortcut for Magnifier!
FAQ 165: Updated on: 11 July 2021 18:39
The Tablet Mode in Windows 10 is a nice feature, here is an example how to turn it off and on. The Windows 10 full-screen mode versus Desktop mode
Here is the solution, how to show filename extension in Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 Please start in Windows 10 the MS-Explorer
If you connect a Touchscreen on your Windows 10 PC, here are some ways the drop-down menus aligned to the left side of the mouse cursor pointer
The solution to calibrate the Touch Screen on Windows-10 Tablets or PC, it can be frustrating if your Tablet PC doesnt recognize your handwriting
You can simple Change the Double Tap, Double Click Time for the Touch Screen in Windows-10, for your Tablet or Touch-Screen PC, solution to customize
If you want to burn a CD, or DVD from an ISO file on your Windows-10 OS, insert an recordable CD, Blu‑ray, DVD, or Disc into your disc burner.
The solution is simple to How to hide the mouse pointer eg cursor in Windows-10 while typing a text or press a keyboard key, The solution for Windows 10
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do I activate Windows 10 and 11 Magnifier?
- How can I disable the Magnifier from keyboard in Windows 10 and 11?
- Enable magnifying glass loupe in windows 10 and 11?
- How can I disable the screen magnifier for Windows 10 and 11?
- Lupe shortcut Windows 10 and 11, there are what?
- How do I do the magnifying glass away in Win 10 and 11, there is a hotkey or shortcut?
- Desktop Magnifier for Windows 10 and 11?
- Switch Win 10 and 11 Magnifier?
- Key combination for screen magnifier in Windows 10 and 11?
- Are there keyboard command for Magnifier?
- Is there a hotkey in the Windows 10 and 11 Magnifier?
- The Windows 10 and 11 Magnifier should have key combination?
- What is the shortcut key for turning off the Windows Magnifier?
- Where is the microscope and magnifier on windows 10 and 11 desktop?
- What keyboard combination has the Magnifier in Windows 10 and 11?
- Win 10 and 11 Magnifier - Screen Magnification Windows 10 and 11 is missing?
- Magnifier in Windows 10 and 11 Disable per button what ever?
- Magnifiers feature windows 10 and 11?
- Hotkey loupe or magnifier with Windows 10 and 11 launch?
- Decrease magnifier and run Win 10 and 11 magnifier?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 and 11 Magnifier?
- How do I turn off windows 10 and 11 Magnifier?
- How to activate Windows 10 and 11 Magnifier?
- How do I make Windows 10 and 11 the microscope?
- Activate Windows 10 and 11 Magnifier?
- Windows 10 and 11 loupes off Magnifier?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, find, run, start, screen, magnifier, where, magnifier, Lens, loupe, customize, Questions, Answers, Software