Color Laser Printer Or Inkjet Printer, Which Is Better For Me?
Yes, a question that is asked very often and my answer is quite simple when choosing between a color laser printer or an inkjet printer!
I had an inkjet printer for years, the constant swapping of the cartridges and the encrustation of the cartridges was quite annoying, especially since I never got the promised 200 pages :-(.
I switched to the ... Brother HL-3140CW (139 €), am Since then very satisfied, because I have now 2 years of peace before this annoying and sometimes dirty cartridge exchange :-) the print quality is very good and consistent. If you are looking now, maybe the newer model: Brother HL-L3210CW Compact color laser printer
But here are my plus and minus points ;-) for both printer types (color laser printer vs. inkjet printer)!
Color laser printer negatives:
Color laser printer pluses:
- The color laser is more expensive to buy
- The color laser printer is usually twice as large (thus more space is required)
- Inferior print quality for photos on glossy paper than inkjet printers
- Loud printing
- Very expensive toner ( but prints up to 2500 pages per toner and there are also cheap third-party suppliers )
- High durability of the prints
- The color is always the same, no encrustation of the color, even if you don't print for a year.
- Fast printing speed
- Better print quality with plain paper
- Low paper costs offer optimal results even on normal copy paper . Thus, the color laser is cheaper when printing (approx. 4 cents per side)
- Less problems when using 3 vendors toners
Inkjet printer negatives:
Inkjet printer pluses:
- In an inkjet printer, the ink cartridges become encrusted after a short time
- Inferior print quality with normal copy paper than the laser printer
- Problems when using 3 vendors ink cartridges
- Very expensive ink cartridge (only prints up to 200 pages)
- The ink cartridges need to be changed quite often
- Inexpensive to buy
- Relatively quiet printing
- Better print quality with glossy paper
- Very small and compact (light weight)
- Usually offered as a multifunctional device.
Here is another picture of my gem :-)
| (Image-1) Laser printer or inkjet printer!
|" onclick="return ExternDL(this);" target=_blank>
FAQ 40: Updated on: 22 November 2020 13:43
Many consider whether you should risk it with a used laptop or notebook , or rather play it safe and buy a new one Preface: The main problem is that you
Not everyone wants a cell phone with Internet functionality , especially since there are many dangers here, so a classic phone without Internet is of course
There is a direct sales point from Microsoft and also for Windows Info: On these pages you can discover, get to know and download download, download Microsoft
From Nintendo there is the solution to wait for the next system update, but it does not always lead to success, with the Nintendo Wii U it still freezes
www.ebay.com is a very popular auction site with a very short name, but has now mutated into a huge dealer portal, just like Amazon 1. Registration for
The solution is very simple to connect computers via USB, to implement a network that works like the LAN on TCP / IP, not A so-called USB link cable can
The standard setting for TeamViewer is that the wallpaper or screen background is hidden when connected to the remote server, so you can change this setting
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
Keywords: this, that, other, color, laser, printer, inkjet, which, better, question, asked, very, often, answer, quite, simple, when, choosing, between, Questions, Answers, Software