Quickly insert smileys or emojis in MS Office Word, Excel!
It is easy to quickly insert smileys in MS Office Word, Excel, no longer a problem under Windows!
Using emojis in Word is very popular with many users. When you want to add emojis to your document! You can easily insert numerous smileys, symbols and special characters into the Excel, Powerpoint, Word, ... documents. Word automatically converts some key combinations into the associated smileys when you type / enter them. You can also insert the smiley characters via the menu or via the key combinations.
1.) Quickly insert smileys in MS Office Word, Excel!
1. Start MS Office Word or Excel
2. Go to the row or cell where the smiley is required
3. Press the Windows key combination "."
4. Look for suitable smileys and special characters!
| (Image-1) Quickly insert smileys in MS Office Word, Excel!
2.) If that bothers you, you can simply switch off the smiley auto-correction in Word!
You don't want Word to automatically convert the letters into smileys!
2a.) With this key combination you can press Ctrl + Z immediately after converting
With this key combination you can reverse the conversion when Word has exchanged the letters for the picture.
2b.) Switch off the smiley in the auto correction
2. Just adjust it
( ... see Image-2 Point 1 to 4
Word smiley key combinations: :-) smiling smiley, :-( sad smiley, .... stop the classic smileys
3.) Example, changing the size of smileys in MS Office Word!
| (Image-5) Turn off and deactivate smileys in MS Office Word, Excel!
Resizing smileys in MS Office Word is easy!
1. Simply mark the smileys in MS Office Word that should appear smaller / larger
2. And adjust the font size
| (Image-3) Change the size of smileys in MS Office Word!
4.) Insert rotated large smileys in MS Office Excel / Word!
1. In Microsoft Excel or Word, click the Insert tab.
2. In the "Text" group, click "Text Field" and select the desired text field style.
(Alternatively, you can click Word Art and choose your preferred graphic style)
3. Press the Windows key combination "." (Point)
4. Choose suitable smileys and special characters!
5. Rotate the smileys if necessary
| (Image-4) Insert large rotated smileys in MS Office Excel or Word!
5.) ... Find the emojis / smileys in the Word pictograms!
1. Via the "Insert" tab
2. Button: Pictograms
3. Click on "Faces"
4. Select emoji
5. Change the color if necessary
Also a possibility to include emojis / smileys in Word, not exactly for a business letter; but well suited for birthday invitations
| (Image-3) Quickly Find emojis in MS Office Word!
6.) ... More tips on smileys and special characters on MS Windows OS!
Smileys and special characters are also becoming more and more popular in documents 😁👍, because more and more browsers and programs are using and supporting these ► special characters, which are actually from the extended ► Unicode character set. Why not, sometimes one character can replace several words!
FAQ 29: Updated on: 7 July 2022 13:51
It is difficult to decide whether I should buy an MS Office subscription or a full version Info: The MS Office subscription purchase, or a Microsoft Office
Special characters and symbols in MS Office Excel, Word, Autocorrection are an important part, you can also turn them off, on or adjust 1. Make
It is quite easy to repair MS Office if an application such as Word or Excel no longer works as usual If you are a Microsoft Office user and feel that things
Query the version of MS Office, product information name of your Office product and full version number Sometimes you dont know if youre using Microsoft
The very rare case that when updating Office and - please wait for a moment - there is a crash and error message from MS Word What can I do in such a case
If you have an Office 365 subscription, you might need help from Microsoft. How to log a ticket from a client app, web app, or from your Office 365 account.
It is easy in MS Office Excel to separate cells in the table that are connected / merged and to reconnect them if necessary Content: 1. Separating
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Insert smiley in excel?
- Smileys to insert?
- Are classic smileys looking for them to enter them quickly in Word, are there simple corresponding keyboard shortcuts emojis?
- Help Word does automatically, can you turn off the Word Smiley, Word shouldn't make a smiley?
- Can I just add smileys, symbols, and other special characters to Word documents?
- Word should stop making smiley characters in the future, disable Word Smiley / Emojis symbols?
- Word smiley?
- I'm looking for cheerful smiley, laughing smiley or ... and colorful emojis, the colorful emoji smileys I want to insert into Word, please show!
- Ms word insert emojis?
- I don't want Word to automatically convert the letters to the smiley images, can you undo this by keyboard shortcut?
- I am bothered by the smiley face, I can also turn off the car smileys in Word just turn off the emojis!
- Insert smileys in excelfile?
- Smileys excel?
- Help with keyboard shortcuts, Word automatically converts smiley symbols when typing, can I deactivate the smiley characters?
- Smileys in excel?
- Office smileys?
- Why does Word make smileys by letter combination, and converts Word to smiley image.
- Negative smiley excel insert?
- Can I insert Word Smiley, Smilies or Characters into Word Documents, please insert Word Smiley for a tip?
- Insert emojis in excel?
- Permanently turn off the smiley letter, can you change that in the Word settings?
- Excel smile emoji?
- Insert smileys in Word?
- Insert smileys into ecxel function?
- Smiley excel?
- Insert smileys in excel?
Keywords: microsoft, office, quickly, insert, smileys, emojis, word, excel, easy, longer, problem, under, windows, content, Questions, Answers, Software