I closed the desktop notes by mistake, what can I do?
It is quite easy to display closed desktop notes again if they have been closed on all Windows 11, 10, ... Desktop OS!
1.) Open the closed desktop notes!
1. via the alternative desktop notes program (... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
2. via the icon in the info area of the taskbar (... see Image-1 Point 4 to 6)
| (Image-1) If close the desktop notes by mistake, restore the note!
In Windows 10, you can create notes and attach them to the desktop. This is convenient because it allows you to quickly update your shopping list, for example.
Not obvious at first glance: You can also format your notes, such as bold or italics , left or right aligned - similar to Word. But you have to know the associated keyboard shortcuts.Use the mouse to mark the corresponding line in the notes and then press the following shortcuts:
bold Ctrl + Shift + F
italic Ctrl + Shift + K
underline Ctrl + Shift + U
New note Ctrl + N
Delete a note Ctrl + D
2.) Can I also use the desktop notes on OneDrive?
You can also save the alternative desktop notes on OneDrive in your OneDrive folder.Using it is simply that it is a portable application, you have no problem saving it on Google Drive and that is for the alternative desktop notes on Windows 10 no additional effort!
| (Image-2) Save the desktop notes on OneDrive or Google Drive!
3.) What should I consider with the desktop notes for Windows 11, 10, ...?
There are no important things to consider, with regard to the desktop notes for all Windows you can create 100 short notes with this free desktop notes on all Windows systems and use them without restriction and pass them on to friends, family or acquaintances free of charge and without restriction to benefit from the advantages of the desktop notes on all Windows without the risk of being spied on or any access to the sensitive private data as well as the private personal desktop notes that you use on the Windows desktop and do not want to save somewhere on foreign servers !
FAQ 6: Updated on: 11 July 2021 13:21
If you slip in the transparency of the desktop note, the text looks quite to transparent for certain colors on Windows 11, 10, etc. To better recognize
Many users of Windows 11, 10, 8.1 use the small digital notes, as sticky notes on the desktop, are more environmentally friendly than who uses paper The
Its an easy way to delete desktop notes on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and Ms Server 1. Start the desktop notes program as usual 2. Go to the arrow next to
New from version 1.67: Set the default text for the desktop sticky note on all Windows desktop 11, 10, etc. and MS Server operating systems Currently
The main window does not change because the transparency slider is the default value for the next desktop note All values and settings are the initial
Yes And its easy to share and pass the desktop note-taking program to every Windows 11, 10, etc. user Content: 1. The automatic sharing of
It is easy to make a backup copy of the notes on MS Windows 11, 10, etc. and Microsofts Server OS User question: Computer recently crashed and I was
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Help I have no backup, can I then play back the notes again, i.e. notes that I did not save when I quit, where was that no backup here, or when resetting Windows 10 can I use the sticky notes again?
- I am wondering whether on all Windows 10 versions my message about which this nice typing tool can also be used on the cloud and local without reinstallation or does the alternative Sticky Notes have ended?
- As with the Sticky Notes, I can restore the desktop notes on my Windows 10, this tool is different from the new Sticky Notes app, which is also continuously expanded as short notes by Microsoft, shows me how I can do the text restore can simply open some notes on the desktop without backup software, this can be done without any problems, there are different methods which is also interesting if the Windows 10 needs to be reinstalled, i.e. the old short notes text, so I do not have to save them or how does it work?
- Do I have to press Windows key + R or go to a hidden folder like with the Sticky Notes backup to restore the Windows 10 Sticky Notes to restore the simple sticky notes without backup?
- How I can restore the sticky notes on Windows 10, show me it in a guide, since I want to restore my sticky notes on Windows 10, in order to restore the deleted sticky notes, I have to have the restore points of Windows 10 activated or the properties of what to choose You under or I start the sticky notes tool, where I find the old deleted notes they appear again on the desktop, restore sticky notes or there is a secret trick for Windows 10, how I can change this step by step with your sticky notes tool ?
- For data protection reasons, I do not want to do the same as with Sticky Notes synchronization, users on Windows 10 now no Sticky Notes can really open the notes when closing, which happens accidentally without being logged in to the Microsoft account, as Notes on, you have under Windows 10 with the same account, problems with this notes tool to reopen them without having to create new notes?
Keywords: desktopnoteok, closed, desktop, notes, mistake, quite, easy, display, again, windows, 11, 10, sticky, note, user, switch, overwhelmed, Questions, Answers, Software