How do I change the font size in Windows 11?
If you want to increase or decrease your font size on Windows 11 so that you can read it better, then you can change it from 100% to 225%, depending on your monitor!
To change the font size on Windows 11 you don't need any font enlargement tools
, in the Windows settings you will find options to quickly adjust without having to adjust every single application or desktop program. The font size is applied system-wide, using the font size settings in Windows 11!
1.) How to change the font size in Windows 11!
1. First open the Windows settings, shortcuts Windows + i
2. In the settings in the left sidebar, click on "Accessibility"
3. On the right-hand side select "Text size"
4. Then the font size appears with the Preview of the text size
5. If you now move the font size slider to the right / left, the font size is changed
6. If you like the step size, click on the "Apply" button
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
| (Image-1) Easy change the font size in Windows 11!
2.) Further information and what should be considered with the font size under Windows 11!
There is nothing special to consider when changing the font size, because you can see in the preview how big the font will be under Windows. And via the font size setting you can change the Windows 11 font size of your system in the same way as described above, the option is always in the Windows settings!
If you move the font size slider, a percentage is displayed directly above it, which shows the new size relative to the original size (100%). So at 200% you have double the step size, then everything appears twice as big but feels 4 times!
(... see Image-2 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-2) Change the font size under Windows 11!
FAQ 156: Updated on: 26 August 2023 08:14
Almost all XP programs work on the new MS Windows 11 operating system and can be executed / started in compatibility mode if required 1. Run Windows
Windows has always been offered with Home and Pro, some functions and extensions are only included in the Pro, so it is also under MS Windows 11 OS The
If immediately after the Windows 11 installation "Windows is being prepared" hangs for a long time and then an error message appears: We cant sign in to
With themes you can quickly customize the appearance of Windows 11 and at the same time also the background, sounds, - annoying if it doesnt work
Many ask whether it is absolutely necessary to install Windows 11 on an SSD, or is it also possible on a standard SATA hard drive, how is the performance?
Applications, or APPs for short, are started automatically under Windows 11 if this option has been activated, but there are several options 1. Check
Now dont panic, with a little trick you can have the day of the week appear in the Windows 11 taskbar without any chronological specialist knowledge Many
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Looking for text size settings or a text size slider on Windows 11?
- Where do I change the font size on windows 11?
- Change text size or system font size on windows 11?
- Looking for solution to get some bigger fonts for Windows 11 UI?
- Can't find the Windows 11 text size sliders help if I want to enlarge my system fonts on Windows 11?
- The system-wide text size settings on Windows 11?
- Looking for a windows new text size tool to be able to adjust the system font size?
- Where is the option in settings to use different text size in windows 11?
- On Windows 11 I want the program content to be easier to read, is it easy to change the base text size of Windows 11?
- To adjust the size of the system font, what do I have to do in Windows 11?
- Percentage for new size of system fonts for all windows an text size changes in windows 11?
- Use different text size with Windows 11, or change the system font size?
Keywords: windows, 11, change, font, size, increase, decrease, read, better, from, depending, monitor, screen, Questions, Answers, Software