Windows-10/11 change keyboard settings, how to (language, settings)?
It is simple in Windows-10/11 to change some of the keyboard settings, or the language of the Keyboard Layout, the example here is also for Windows 8.1 and seven!
1. The settings
of the Windows Keyboard:
In the Windows 10 Control Panel, point keyboard you can find the Keyboard properties!
To very easy change the keyboard Keyboard Repeat delay, Keyboard Cursor speed, Keyboard Repeat rate!
2. The Language of the Windows Keyboard:
Also in the In the Windows 10 Control Panel, point language you can find the Keyboard language settings!
Or: [Windows Logo] + [R] and enter the command control.exe /name Microsoft.Language
3. If you have more language for the Windows Keyboard (input methods)!
Right-click on the Language icon in the Windows notification area (Taskbar Tray) and switch the Language!
(... see Image-1)
See also: ► Shutdown, Log-Off, Restart in windows 8.1 / 10 tray area! ► Mouse cursor and pointer moves very slow
| (Image-1) Windows-10 change keyboard language input!
See also: ► ... show Program Name in Windows 10 Task-Bar ► full path in the explorer title bar!
You can EVERY TIME customize or change your windows 10 keyboard for a specific language or format by changing the keyboard layout. The layout controls which characters appear on the screen when you press the keys on the Windows keyboard. Some of the input languages have several layouts for the keyboard, others have only one.
For example, you can change your windows keyboard layout from the English QWERTY format to the English Dvorak format. After you change the layout, the characters on your windows screen might not correspond to the characters on your keyboard keys.
Useful Info (c) Microsoft:
Customize your Windows 10 keyboard for a language or format by changing Windows keyboard layout. The layout controls which characters appear on the screen when you press the windows-10 keys on your PC keyboard. Some input languages have several keyboard layouts; others have only one.
FAQ 194: Updated on: 25 August 2023 14:02
The solution to uninstall fonts from Windows-10 remove, delete? Click start, and then click run or Windows+R keyboard shortcut. Type the following
Find the Disk Manager also in the Windows-10 Computer Management, the solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Seven creating, formatting, partitions
The solution to disable or enable automatic wireless WI-Fi connections on Windows 10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 suitable
To Remove a WiFi connection from Windows 10 is not a big problem and it is easy to do this, sometime I will unnecessary WiFi remove whiteout disconnect
You can every time and very simple enable or disable the Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10, or Windows 8,1 Please start the program and features
The solution is simple to find Default wallpapers folder of Windows-10 and 8.1 If you want to copy the Windows 10 wallpaper images desktop background
There are several ways and features around the windows 10 management about and with features in Windows 10 or 8.1 Content: Manage the Hard Drive
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I change the keyboard layout on Windows 10 and 11 PC?
- Can i change Keyboard Layout in Windows 10 and 11?
- How to Change Your Keyboard Layout in Windows 10 and 11?
- Keyboard doesn't appear to your language settings, how to fix them, changing the language settings on Windows 10 and 11?
- I will create a shortcuts to change keyboard layout in Windows 10 and 11?
- Settings to Change Layout of Touch Keyboard in Windows 10 and 11?
- Add or Remove Keyboard the Layouts in new Windows 10 and 11, how to?
- Format to control which characters appear on the W10 and 11 keyboard?
- When you press the keys wrong characters on Windows 10 and 11.?
- Help, wrong Keyboard layout in new Windows 10 and 11, how to change?
- How to customize the keyboard for a specific language, ie english on Windows 10 and 11?
- Reset the Default Keyboard Layout in Windows 10 and 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, 8.1, change, keyboard, settings, solution, simple, control, panel, point, find, properties, language, input, Questions, Answers, Software