The screen magnifier in Windows 10, where is it?
The solution is simple to start the screen magnifier in Windows 10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 without additional software like the freeware OneLoupe
The Full Path of the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10 is:
C:\Windows\System32\Magnify.exe or %windir%\System32\Magnify.exe
Here's how to start using the loupe faster, and some tips, to use them better
Content / Solutions/ Tips:
1.) Start the Screen Magnifier with the Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10!
Please start the Windows 10 Magnifier with the Keyboard Shortcut for example Windows Logo & + (Plus Key)
Windows Logo + Plus Key = enlarge the screen
Windows Logo + Minus Key = decrease the screen
Windows Logo + ESC = close the screen magnifier
Ctrl+Alt+F = Full Screen Mode
Ctrl+Alt+L = Lens mode
Ctrl+Alt+D = Docked mode
Full-screen mode. In full-screen mode, your entire windows 10 screen is magnified. You can then have Magnifier follow the mouse pointer.
Lens mode. In lens mode, the area around the mouse pointer is magnified. When you move the mouse pointer, the area of the screen that's magnified moves along with it.
Docked mode. In docked mode, only a portion of the windows 10 screen is magnified, leaving the rest of your desktop in a normal state. You can then control which area of the screen is magnified.
2.) Run the Screen Magnifier from the Windows 10 RUN Dialog!
Please start the Windows 10 Run Dialog and enter the command magnify! (... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) Open the magnifier in Windows 10!
3.) Disable the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10!
Please use the Keyboard Shortcut for example Windows Logo & U to open the Easy of Access center and select the Magnifier and change some of the Windows 10 Magnifier settings! (... see Image-2)
For Tablet-PC: You also reach the Easy of Access center ▼ Windows logo ▼ Settings ► Easy of Access center
| (Image-2) Settings for Magnifier in Windows-10!
Windows 10 Magnifier enlarges different parts of the screen. This is especially useful for viewing objects that are difficult to see, but also for seeing the whole screen more easily.
4.) Create desktop shortcut for the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10!
Please open the system folder in Windows 10 %windir%/system32 and select the magnify symbol!
(... see Image-3 Arrow 1 to 3)
And now you can easy create a desktop shortcut for the magnifier (... see Image-3 Arrow-4)
or pin the magnifier on Windows 10 Start (... see Image-3 Arrow-6)
and also pin the magnifier on Windows 10 Task-Bar (... see Image-3 Arrow-5)
| (Image-3) Windows-10 Desktop-Shortcut for Magnifier!
Info: You can quickly change the lens size by pressing Ctrl+Alt+R, and then moving the pointer up and down to change the height, and left and right to change the width.
FAQ 165: Updated on: 29 May 2019 15:59
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- What keyboard combination has the Magnifier in Windows 10?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Magnifier?
- Where is the microscope and magnifier on windows 10 desktop?
- How to activate Windows 10 Magnifier?
- How do I make Windows 10 the microscope?
- Switch Win 10 Magnifier?
- How can I disable the Magnifier from keyboard in Windows 10?
- Win 10 Magnifier - Screen Magnification Windows 10 is missing?
- How do I do the magnifying glass away in Win 10, there is a hotkey or shortcut?
- Hotkey loupe or magnifier with Windows 10 launch?
- Desktop Magnifier for Windows 10?
- Are there keyboard command for Magnifier?
- Key combination for screen magnifier in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 loupes off Magnifier?
- Lupe shortcut Windows 10, there are what?
- How can I disable the screen magnifier for Windows 10?
- Enable magnifying glass loupe in windows 10?
- Magnifiers feature windows 10?
- How do I activate Windows 10 Magnifier?
- What is the shortcut key for turning off the Windows Magnifier?
- The Windows 10 Magnifier should have key combination?
- Is there a hotkey in the Windows 10 Magnifier?
- How do I turn off windows 10 Magnifier?
- Activate Windows 10 Magnifier?
- Decrease magnifier and run Win 10 magnifier?
- Magnifier in Windows 10 Disable per button what ever?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, find, run, start, screen, magnifier, where, magnifier, Lens, loupe, customize, Questions, Answers, Software