What does restore the clipboard?
QuickTextPaste works with the clipboard, select (activate, enable) Restore the clipboard feature is very useful!
For example, if already the text is in the clipboard , QuickTextPaste will restored this, so that you can continue to use this text!
The option to restore the clipboard must be activated in QuickTextPaste (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
Please use .... the latest Version of QuickTextPaste.
| (Image-1) Restore the text in clipboard!
FAQ 7: Updated on: July 5th 2018 06:26
QuickTextPaste - FAQ-7: What does restore the clipboard?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- QuickPaste Pasting Issue! I have found when I make any entries, it copies itself to clipboard as well. It was not doing this on an older version on a Windows 7 64 bit unit. So if I map some text to L-WIN + H and then paste text from a document, the entry from L-Win + H is pasted instead. Every map I make in QuickPaste seems to also copy itself into memory.Can there be a setting doing this?
- How to recover copied text from clipboard in quick text paste for windows?
- quick text paste for windows Retrieve clipboard history windows 10?
- Recover clipboard history, quick text paste for windows?
- Recover clipboard history excel?
- Quick text paste for windows, how to recover cut text from word?
- Quick text paste for windows, Can i retrieve something from my clipboard?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, what, does, restore, clipboard, windows, os, Questions, Answers, Software