Enable or disable AutoCorrect in Word?
It's easy to enable or disable AutoCorrect in MS Word 365 or other Office products!
1.) Activating or deactivating AutoCorrect in Word!
1. Start the MS Office Word
2. Switch to File Options
3. Document Checking and select AutoCorrect Options
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
Quite simply, even as a MS Office beginner, you don't get gray hairs when setting up the AutoCorrection in Word, just between us, for all MS Office products, Excel, Powerpoint, ... you can do it exactly, what is sometimes monotonous and one-sided, is only solved with foresight and simply under the new Microsoft Office products, just great!
| (Image-1) Enable or disable AutoCorrect in Microsoft Word!
2.) Using AutoCorrect in Word!
1. Via the "Check" tab
2. Then click on the nice edit symbol
3. and the support for the auto correction appears on the right
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3)
PS: Almost too perfect, but you have to already know what to press!
| (Image-2) Easy AutoCorrect in MS Office Word!
3.) Why is it so important with the author correction in Word?
Here, your own preference when working plays the most important role, while some users just feel annoyed by the auto-correction in Microsoft Word, others find it quite practical. However, you should not get distracted here and simply use the auto-correction function, depending on whether you want the auto-correction in Microsoft Word or not, because the result is more important and how quickly you can deal with the auto-correction.
FAQ 27: Updated on: 29 September 2022 12:27
It is easy to print everything on one page in Excel, whether on MS Office 365 or another Content: 1. Set the print area to just one page in MS Excel
Its hard to decide whether I should buy an MS Office subscription or a full version 1. MS Office subscription or a full version? 2. Advantages
It is easy to quickly insert smileys in MS Office Word, Excel, no longer a problem under Windows Content: 1. Quickly insert smileys in MS Office Word,
Special characters and symbols in MS Office Excel, Word, Autocorrection are an important part, you can also turn them off, on or adjust 1. Make
It is quite easy to repair MS Office if an application such as Word or Excel no longer works as usual If you are a Microsoft Office user and feel that things
Query the version of MS Office, product information name of your Office product and full version number Sometimes you dont know if youre using Microsoft
The very rare case that when updating Office and - please wait for a moment - there is a crash and error message from MS Word What can I do in such a case
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Help is missing the automatic correction of capitalization at the beginning of a sentence or word, what did I do wrong?
- Adding or changing entries from the autocorrection list, automatic formatting of sentence and word so just switch Word autocorrection on and off. How do you deal with this problem?
- Help my Word has no autocorrection, can I switch it on, I didn’t switch off the autocorrection in MS Word, I just write a lot wrongly, the written words do not correct it, I also like it when formatting is done by Word, arrows or smileys I don't need it, who can show me how to turn Word autocorrect on and not turn it off?
- Help can't find the autocorrection options, how do I open the autocorrect options, on Word, where do I find the autocorrect options, do I have to install something, how to activate the Word spell checker to use it properly, I don't need a free Microsoft Office alternative , just plain the spell check have a cheap family subscription, so where?
- I'm looking for a tip for Microsoft Word, and that is the spell check (Word autocorrection), the Word autocorrection is not switched on for me, I write sentences, the red underlines do not appear, automatically large or small corrects no spelling mistakes where is the function to autocorrect on Word with functions of the autocorrection, is important a tip please?
Keywords: microsoft, office, enable, disable, autocorrect, word, easy, content, activating, deactivating, Questions, Answers, Software