Remove transparent icons on the Windows 10 desktop?
The transparent icons / symbols on the Windows 10 desktop, which are slightly transparent, should not actually be visible!
Many users of DesktopOK ask for the solution when saving the desktop icons
Point 1 of 3: The transparent symbols are disturbing on the Windows 10 desktop!
| (Image-1) Transparent symbols on the Windows 10 Desktop!
The Windows desktop is exactly what you see after you turn on the computer and log in to Windows 10. It can have many different icons, files and folders. But some are superfluous and you do not want to see them!
Tip: ► Auto hide and show the desktop icons
Point 2 of 3: Disabling the transparent icons on the Windows 10 desktop!
Please open the file Explorer Folder Options
in Windows 10 and uncheck the two options:
(... see Image-2
| (Image-2) Hide transparent symbols on the Desktop!
Point 3 of 3: No transparent symbols on the Windows 10 desktop!
| (Image-3) Desktop without transparent symbols and icons!
Customize the appearance of shortcuts on the desktop to resize them. There are three types of Window 10: large, ordinary symbols and small ones. To access the context menu with these options, right-click on the free area of the desktop that is free of shortcuts and directories. Next, move the mouse to the first item "View" and select the size of the icons.
See also: ► Adjust symbol spacing on the Windows 10 desktop
If you adjust the size of the icons on the desktop with the second method, you can choose the right dimensions more precisely, because about 20 sizes are available. The size is changed by holding down the Ctrl key and turning the mouse wheel on the desktop. As you turn the wheel forward (up), the size of the icons increases and decreases (toward yourself). But usually the three standard sizes of the icons are enough!
Updated on: 31 July 2019 12:31
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, remove, transparent, icons, desktop, visible, point, symbols
Similar information on the page
Small icons in the Windows 10 taskbars are very beneficial especially if you work with a two-row taskbar on the desktop If you want to change the size
The solution for Windows 10 is simple to add Edge to the desktop and quick launch bar as shortcut or start at Windows Login Content: 1. Create a
If the Windows taskbar gets busy quickly, you can take some precautions, which makes working with the taskbar easier Content: 1. Make the Windows taskbar
It can happen that the function, which is responsible for the Windows FAX and Scan, disappears at once with Windows 10 Please use the Windows-X menu
The Windows 10 settings, which are responsible for the directory structure, can be found in the properties of the folders Point 1 of 3: Windows 10 Folder
APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Disable transparency effects in windows 10 laptop, icon transparency on your desktop in windows?
- How do you make desktop icon background transparent, How to Enable or Disable Windows 10 Transparency Effects?
- Windows 10 suddenly a lot of new transparent, transparent icons?
- Can I Instead of making your windows 10 transparent, then it makes the icon text background on the desktop transparent?
- Help some icons become glassy on the PC on Windows 10 desktop transparent desktop icons windows 10 and link arrow transparent?
- Looking for a solution that simply doesn't show Desktop.ini anymore?
- Search 4 A Quick & Easy guide to Microsoft Windows Icon transparent enable?
- Symbols are only shown transparently why?
- Desktop icons text background transparent, more about transparent start menu missing icons is there a 4k version?
- Transparency, How can I make the desktop icons in windows 10 to Mac Similarity?
- How to Disable Transparency Effects in Windows 10 Laptop, icon transparency on your desktop in Windows?
- The apps shortcut transparent on desktop pale windows 10?
- One is displayed normally, the folders that I have created on the desktop and others are also half hidden?
- Can I make the icons on the desktop clearly visible?
- I have the following problem, was Desktop.ini displayed on my desktop?
- The icons on desktop are pale on windows 10?
- I have some folders are now shown half transparent?